The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I need to get a silver Orient Star buckle, normal or deployant. Where could I find one? Though it's going to be a long while until I can wear my OS Retrograde, I already want to have a leather strap ready for it. Desotti kindly informed me the measurements needed so as soon as I get the buckle I can go after the strap. Unless, of course, Orient has a black 20 mm croc strap with Orient Star silver buckle?
O:)

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
I don't know that they'll sell just the buckle, but they might sell you the entire strap. Have you tried contacting Orient through Gary and the guys over at Oriental Watch site forums? If they can't help you, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gabe, you're probably right, I don't think I'll find from Orient only the buckle, but that wouldn't be a problem. I'll start a thread over at the Orient forum on WUS and see if anyone can point me in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
LUW said:
Gabe, you're probably right, I don't think I'll find from Orient only the buckle, but that wouldn't be a problem. I'll start a thread over at the Orient forum on WUS and see if anyone can point me in the right direction.
You might want to try over at the Oriental Watch Site Forum instead of the WUS orient forum. Traffic is higher, you get better knowledgable people, and both are sponsored by Orient USA. You'' just get a better sampling of knowledgeable folks who can help you at OWSF.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, thanks! I don't usually wander over there.
let's see what they can suggest.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wrote Mr. Chino about this and he could get me the strap + clasp used on the WZ0031DS, that would be exactly what H was looking for. However, it would cost me just US$ 198,00 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ !
In other words, no way I'm getting that. He can't get only the clasp, so I doubt Higuchi or Seya would be able to :( .
Looks like I'll have to settle for a regular Orient clasp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts