The Watch Site banner

Where are you from (in terms of where are you living)?

21 - 40 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Born and raised in Wisconsin, USA.

University of Wisconsin Hockey Team won their semifinal game this afternoon and will be in the final for National Championship game on Saturday evening. Go Badgers !

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm English (Londoner), but I currently live in France.

I've lived in Germany, and this autumn I'll be moving to Scotland :eek:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Its classified :-X I would love to tell you, but then I would have to kill you all...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Born and brewed in Yorkshire, slowly matured in Aussie for the last 31yrs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, first post on the new forum! 8) Daraga, Albay, Bicol Region The Philippines here.

Born in Phoenix Arizona, and last from Santa Rosa, Sonoma County California.

Dave in the (where else?) Philippines

·
Registered
187 Posts
Axel66 said:
Hi, after giving me a good guess about the forum member's age, I would like to get another stat about where we are all living. One reason, why I'm interested in that, is that I felt the old forum US biased, why I tend to feel a more international air here, even I know that it is not logical.
However, please do mea favour and participate in that poll, that we get an good idea.

Thanks,

Axel

P.S. I'm European based.
And to drill down even more I'm here in Northern Virginia, USA.

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
Im Neilo 46 born and raised in Sunderland UK,Moved to manchester when i left school for 18mths to work for my Uncle in his numerous shops then at age 19 after finishing my apprenticeship as a Joiner/Cabinetmaker we all moved to Sydney Australia to live where i remained for 10yrs.I returned to the UK and now live with my Partner Amanda and my 7yr old daughter Charly in Gateshead near the city of Newcastle UK.Ive now worked in the Motortrade for Nissan 9yrs,VW/Audi 5yrs and 3yrs with Skoda.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 183 Posts