The Watch Site banner

Where are you from (in terms of where are you living)?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, after giving me a good guess about the forum member's age, I would like to get another stat about where we are all living. One reason, why I'm interested in that, is that I felt the old forum US biased, why I tend to feel a more international air here, even I know that it is not logical.
However, please do mea favour and participate in that poll, that we get an good idea.

Thanks,

Axel

P.S. I'm European based.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Since 2003, I have made lots of SCWF lurkers, members around the world. This is one of my personal pleasures....countries include USA, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, UK, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines! So, no need to feel isolated, Axel!!! :D :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thianwong said:
Since 2003, I have made lots of SCWF lurkers, members around the world. This is one of my personal pleasures....countries include USA, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, UK, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines! So, no need to feel isolated, Axel!!! :D :D
no, no, this forum helped me to understand my US friends ;) , I just want to get some data to see when to post a sale (if I will ever decide to sell a watch)! ;D ;D ;D

Got me,

Axel

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Axel66 said:
Hi, after giving me a good guess about the forum member's age, I would like to get another stat about where we are all living. One reason, why I'm interested in that, is that I felt the old forum US biased, why I tend to feel a more international air here, even I know that it is not logical.
However, pleas do mea favour and participate in that poll, that we get an good idea.

Thanks,

Axel

P.S. I'm European based.
What? Are you taking a poll or something? ??? ??? Oh wait! You are! ;D ;D

"Wild West Philly" originally. Now I'm in Northeast Pa. USA.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
994 Posts
I am California born and raised. Spent my youth in Lake Tahoe. The past 20 years in Folsom California.......not in the prison just near it :eek: ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Born in Selma, Alabama. Raised all over (an airforce brat of CDN parents), living in Calgary, Alberta and consider London, ON my hometown.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Born and raised in NY NY (sounds so nice they had to name it twice...) but living on the outskirts of Orlando FL for past 20 years...OMG, 20 years! How the hell did that happen???????

·
Registered
12 Posts
I could not find the continent or at least the country name of Texas listed for the check boxes, so I had to go with North America.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
South Surrey; a bedroom community on the outskirts of Vancouver, British Columbia...Canada 8)

1 - 20 of 183 Posts