The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a hankering for another one of these bad boys. Gotta convince the wife!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Taken at Saguaro National Monument in Arizona on a business trip side trip...

Taken at the lowest place in the USA...Death Valley, showing the "depth" of that day at 280 feet BELOW sea level.My PADI card for reference and my MM for comfort...

Cheers
RIch

·
Registered
64 Posts
People seem to like this image and get mad when I post it because they want one sooo bad lol. I wear mine almost exclusively on the grey Zulu strap. Cheers-Ronbo

·
Administrator
33,583 Posts
mmmmm They do look[glow=red,2,300] GOOD[/glow] !!!!!!!!! one of these days (perhaps LoL)

·
Registered
110 Posts
precista46 said:
Taken at Saguaro National Monument in Arizona on a business trip side trip...

Taken at the lowest place in the USA...Death Valley, showing the "depth" of that day at 280 feet BELOW sea level.My PADI card for reference and my MM for comfort...
[img]

Cheers
RIch
[/quote]

Nice pic of your MM300 floating in the air! (JK)...great pic!

And nice to see yours has the battle scars on the bezel!!!

[img]

·
Registered
315 Posts
The MM300 is an amazingly well built watch - You can never convince the wife, just tell her You love her and buy the piece ;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is a very early MM (serial number: first month of production and the number is <50) Unlike most MMs the lumen isn't greenish anymore, it's 'coffee with cream'!

Menno

Here's a pic:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
thieuster said:
This is a very early MM (serial number: first month of production and the number is <50) Unlike most MMs the lumen isn't greenish anymore, it's 'coffee with cream'!

Interesting! Is there a chance moisture made its way into the case? Does the paint still glow as brightly and for as long as it did when new?

Best,
Myles

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome pictures guys! You all have very nice Marine Masters!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts