The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
29,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From an article I was reading in the Metro, the horror !! we never had teachers like that when I was at school thank goodness !!!:rolleyes:

A suspected pedophile teacher took her 15 year-old son’s friend’s virginity, then sexually abused the boy hundreds of times, police say.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
It was the other way round at my comprehensive school!!
We fancied the teachers!! Miss Jones In English literature was a stunner😮

Problem is John in our day everything was different.

The front door was always open
The car stood outside unlocked
You could take a Picture of your Kids without it being frowned upon.
You could talk to kids and give give them 50p with no awkward looks
You could stop and give a kid you knew a lift home without the SWAT team arriving at your door 10 minutes later.
Etc etc etc

Today the worlds gone Politically Correct And Health and safety Mad!!

The only plus today is all the wrongdoers are being found out and far too late and the most annoying thing is all the wrongdoers are people seemingly in high up positions,well to do,have money,are Famous,and are trusted.
Not the down and out flashers we used to call them and laugh about in the streets.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Mr.Yoda. Can't stop looking at your signature gif.

Can't make out what the fish are.......��

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
In My day you could go down to the shops with a couple of quid and get bread, milk,
cheese, Butter, eggs and come home with change, you can't do that now ................
Bloody security cameras

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
It is a sad state of the world has come to for sure. Everyone is pointing fingers and culture has grown so fragile. I remember in elementary school, in the 60's we actually celebrated some kids birthday parties at our teachers home.The entire class played games, had cake and ice cream and the the birthday kid opened presents all in my 4th grade teachers backyard lanai !

I think pedophiles have had their way in school settings for as long as there have been schools, teachers exercising their power over the weaker trusting children is unfortunately as old as time itself. In many cases the offenders continue in positions of authority to this day in many private church schools under a cloak of authority called "father" or "sister" ! Many times when trouble surfaces the offending "teacher" is simply "moved" to a new location where the offenses are unknown to the local "prey" only to start again in a new city. There is an elaborate organization of authority in most larger cities with ultimate control coming from somewhere in Italy, perhaps. Truly sad and never ending ! Even law enforcement is unable to make real meaningful inroads toward real true life changing progress. It is so sad that the age old process of good vs evil is at the very center of this abomination and the power of tradition controls the very ability for this organization to self govern itself almost without oversight, wow. It has been termed a PR nightmare by some rather than a scourge on humanity.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Mr.Yoda. Can't stop looking at your signature gif.

Can't make out what the fish are.......��
It’s actually Paul Walker R.I.P and Jessica Alba from the Movie
“Into the Blue”😜 Great Movie also🎥

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
In My day you could go down to the shops with a couple of quid and get bread, milk,
cheese, Butter, eggs and come home with change, you can't do that now ................
Bloody security cameras
😂😂😂 Hahahahaha So True!!
The Only thing we nicked was Bottles of milk from doorsteps on the way to school😮
That’s of course when Milkmen were in abundance on the streets of the UK at
4am in every weather👍

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Pedophiles should be condemned no doubt about it, but there's probably not a man here that didn't fantasize about being with one of their hot teachers.

I remember one in my high school, and a good friend of mine ended up dating her a few years during school & after he graduated, so yes he was under 18 at the time. His parents even eventually met her. So was it really child abuse? Not as far as they were concerned.

Police weren't called and it's wasn't plastered all over the media.

Bottom line is we have the Libtard Leftist to thank for much of the PC me to safe space trigger warning overreacting insanity going on today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2020 will surely bring more unimaginable horrors :-/ The world is indeed an effd up place.
Not sure how people can do what they do and freakin get away with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts