The Watch Site banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- I mean, how did they fit that inner bezel? :grin: And it's the wrong way 'round?

But I must confess, I rather like the "coke" bezel.

Edit: Found it on ebay while looking for Pogues. Seller has also one yellow 6139, but I cannot imagine it is in "original" state.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
It's a 6139-6032 not a 6139-6002, the dial is wrong and could be from a 6139-6002 though.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're right, of course - I knew the coke bezel was only found on the 6032, but the inner ring was new to me. The caseback of this "piece" is showing 6002.

What's up with the counter-clockwise scale on the inner ring? Count-down?

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
it looks like a put together one...would be a good one to get parts from...as long as the price is good...it is not all original...looks like original Seiko parts...not for the same models...i love the coke bezel inserts myself

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
This one is floating around in the bay at the moment too. Looks like at least 3 different models represented. "Guaranteed to be 100% authentic".

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bah, it's full of scratches. Let me take that watch off your hands (wrist). I'll recycle it for you :p

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't take it out of context, I might look stupid. :p

·
Registered
912 Posts
Don't take it out of context, I might look stupid. :p
Nah! anyway we all look stupid some times. Just don't protest that 6138-3000 and 3002 are the same or that 6139-6040 bezels should be red black...

BTW doesn't that franken look a bit like a polly mod made for Steve (ermmm handle forgot!?). I wonder if that one was spotted and copied 'as original' ??!!

T

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
i love all the speedtimers....i can not wait to get one...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts