The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wear it! 8)

I never seem to get tired of it and I've even started wearing it to bed in place of my SandY 490 with the Tritium tubes :-\

Believe it or not, this simple Seiko glows a little brighter than the old worn out Trit tubes and is still bright enough to read in the early hours just before dawn!
I can't imagine a Monster or Sawtooth performing better and I had a Sawtooth for a year, so I know.

If I only get to keep one watch out of the vast herd; this is the one :)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Truth be told, I've always liked that one every time you show it. Well, second only to the waving Mao, but the Steam Punker is in contention too.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nhoJ said:
Truth be told, I've always liked that one every time you show it. Well, second only to the waving Mao, but the Steam Punker is in contention too.
The Steampunker has taken a slight u-turn...I'm returning to the 8200 movement instead of the Seiko 6119c I had fitted and modified the crown/stem to fit. I just like to be able to hand wind it and steampunk says handwinder ;)

A refurbished 8200 is ready to install and all that's left is to 'do' another bezel since I buggered the lat one.

It will look pretty much like this earlier shot...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts