The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6309-7040 that is in need of a makeover. A complete service of the movement, complete dial strip and refinish, clean and relume the hands and case refinish. I'm not to worried about the bezel and insert because I have an original one from another watch that I can use. Here are a couple of pictures of the watch in question.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You do not want to do a "complete dial strip and refinish" on your watch. Your SUWA dial looks pretty good in the pic and really only needs reluming.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I've used Ken Setser the most, and he's done a great job on movements and cosmetics, and he'll do just as much or as little as you ask. I have also recommended IWW to many folks.

Here's some of Setser's work (all run far better than specs):

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I'm sure I will only be one of the Countless Members that will just REPEAT the Watches that we all look at much of the TIme
with the Feelings of "Thats Stunning" I would recommend You look at Clayton's Beautiful 6105-811X and 800X 6117 6309s
I say Clayton's especially due to the Fact they are Gorgeous but they are a few Threads below AKA=150m

I have similar results With some very beautiful Work from Jack.

This page will be filled Shortly but you can't go Wrong But The WAITE is always worth it IMHO. :'(

Good Luck If you want I will email you some Pics let me know Russell

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
You won't be sorry Marty Good Luck will look to see her when she returns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts