The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 4458 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
That is a smokin deal on a Velatura chrono. I know you said they're sold out, but who had that price?
Jacobtime.com. They may be getting some more in. They have a wish list I think.

Good luck getting it @ that price. I hope you do.
Cheers!

·
Registered
538 Posts
nice izul
havent seen one of those for a long time....they never really come up ...anywhere
got interested in them when they were first released...three models i believe.
looks huge!
nice catch. did you get from YJ?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
nice izul
havent seen one of those for a long time....they never really come up ...anywhere
got interested in them when they were first released...three models i believe.
looks huge!
nice catch. did you get from YJ?
Thanks. Yeah these don't come up for sale much.
There are 4 models -
SDAA001/7 have rotating cases and are 51mm:

SDAA005/3 have fixed cases and are 47mm:

All of them are titanium and have short lugs, so I read they wear like a quartz Tuna. We'll find out.

Mine is my favorite of them, the SDAA003 (made in 2007), which weighs in at ~150g bracelet included (compare to MM300 at 200g).

Yep, I found in on YJ, and was mightily surprised there wasn't more competition for it, given the price.
Came as a complete set, and the case is in great condition.

I'll make a post when it arrives and have some impressions to share.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks. Yeah these don't come up for sale much.
There are 4 models -
SDAA001/7 have rotating cases and are 51mm:

SDAA005/3 have fixed cases and are 47mm:

All of them are titanium and have short lugs, so I read they wear like a quartz Tuna. We'll find out.

Mine is my favorite of them, the SDAA003 (made in 2007), which weighs in at ~150g bracelet included (compare to MM300 at 200g).

Yep, I found in on YJ, and was mightily surprised there wasn't more competition for it, given the price.
Came as a complete set, and the case is in great condition.

I'll make a post when it arrives and have some impressions to share.

WOW! i've never seen these models. they have to be some of the best looking watches i've ever seen. especially the very first one with the white dial. stunning.

·
Registered
359 Posts
redhead.jpg

oh...and this also, from a forum member. it's literally still in the mail because the PO tracking info said it was delivered friday. well, it was delivered, but NOT to me.

i'm sick. gotta go looking for it, i guess.

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
MY 6039-7040 from a fellow member is still in the mail - in the wrong direction. It seems the customs office had a typo in the address when they tried to mail me the notice. The letter took 14 days. Customs only hold items for 14 days before sending them back...

:(

We'll try again.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Again no Seiko's but I do have this rather nice 1970 Citizen Parawater on the way ;)

Update! it's arrived and far better than the sellers pic suggested :cool:
About a minute in the ultrasonic cleaner and this is the result.

41 - 60 of 4458 Posts