·
Special Member
3,956 Posts
Coming from YJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
3,956 Posts

Nothing super exciting, but as a diver fan, I had to get one. Thanks to Anthony's 2022 line up post in the "new" thread, I saw this Seiko Kawasaki collaboration and then had to make the mad scramble to find a friend in Japan to get one for me. You can't order online or purchase via phone.

Terrific Larry, I’m glad that it worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
617 Posts
I was looking for a case and this popped up really cheap, sometimes one gets lucky. It looks a bit rough but I think I can make it look great again. View attachment 499919
That's a beautiful UFO case! What movement does this use?
I've got an ongoing project of an identical case (with a crown at three) made by Elgin. Gotta love UFO cases!

·
Special Member
6,087 Posts
That's a beautiful UFO case! What movement does this use?
I've got an ongoing project of an identical case (with a crown at three) made by Elgin. Gotta love UFO cases!
It's a 6106-7107. Fairly unique UFO

·
First Lady
3,091 Posts
Just ordered this. Though I may have preferred the black dial, I have so many black dial watches. So, since I wanted it on bracelet, and have no white dial divers, I ordered this:

There was a further discount, so $845.00 total. They do not have the black dial on rubber, in the JDM model.

I should have it in less than a week.

Sakura had it a bit cheaper, but Gnomon includes extra goodies with their watches, plus I have dealt with them more than a few times.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
First Lady
3,091 Posts
Just ordered this. Though I may have preferred the black dial, I have so many black dial watches. So, since I wanted it on bracelet, and have no white dial divers, I ordered this:

There was a further discount, so $845.00 total. They do not have the black dial on rubber, in the JDM model.

I should have it in less than a week.

Sakura had it a bit cheaper, but Gnomon includes extra goodies with their watches, plus I have dealt with them more than a few times.

Kat

Tracking has it arriving tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Kat

·
Special Member
6,087 Posts
5721 - 5740 of 5741 Posts