The Watch Site banner
5681 - 5700 of 5741 Posts

·
Special Member
2,409 Posts
Just sold a non-Suwa 6309 Turtle and have replaced it with a 6306-7001. Its a move I have been wanting to make for a while, just never found the right one. But now im excited for it to finally arrive!

View attachment 497912
Great move, you will love the 6306 - takes everything great about the 6309-704X and then just a little more goodness with the JDM only 6306 21J movement.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It arrived much earlier than expected!! Very happy with the purchase as its in better condition than expected! Will pull it apart to inspect further this evening, but its running well and everything's working as it should so far; despite description about mysterious constant running chrono subdial.. certainly not the case and both reset to zero positions :cool:

I'll wear it to work tomo for an idea of timekeeping etc (in proper use) then will start thinking about what to do with the hands..

Watch Hand Analog watch Clock Finger

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
421 Posts
2205 0760 "ladies" diver...birth year watch for my wife.
Received and at least it is ticking. Already have a nos crystal on the way and penciled in for service in a few weeks. Neat little watch that's for sure. Notice the date wheel is not turning over though.
Watch Analog watch Photograph White Green

For what I paid and what others are asking for listed options, feel like I am ahead of the curve on this one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
7548-700H from April 78 is getting close. Only manufactured for a few months (from serial numbers I have seen, March, April and May) in 1978.

Thanks to the Seller for the photo

Dang. Been looking for one of these. Don’t ever see them anywhere though. Curious where you found one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ordered and uncle seiko super (solid end links and milled clasp) z199 for my skx009j. Other skx are on stock seiko bracelets but skx009j came on stock rubber (not my favorite). Like all my other uncle seiko products, hoping for the same with this option.

·
Special Member
3,956 Posts
These just in. They look 9+ out of 10. But I need to see if they actually run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5681 - 5700 of 5741 Posts