The Watch Site banner
5641 - 5660 of 5715 Posts

·
First Lady
2,999 Posts
Not exactly a Seiko, but with NH35 movement, a brand new offering from Marc at Island Watch. I ordered his first original design, which he has named the Bayport. It’s a 40 mm diver:

Specs are impressive:
This grey dial variant has a matte finish ceramic bezel, sapphire crystal with AR coating, a screw down crown with 200 m WR, bracelet with negative end links and screw links for resizing, with a milled clasp. Date window background is same color as dial on all color variants.
The bracelet is H link style. The only small faux pas is no drilled lugs. All of this for $300. Impressive! There are 5 colors: root beer, black, blue, green, and the grey that I thought was the coolest. The other 4 colors have a polished ceramic bezel insert. I am oddly excited about this one. I’ve watched so many of Marc’s review and “watch and learn” videos, I consider him almost a friend.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've been broadening the quartz side of my collection lately, and wanted to add an ana-digi, since I've never had one. This Silver Wave has a very 80's vibe, and nice, easy to see lume markers on the dial. I'm calling it "Mr. Roboto."

H357-5140
Watch Analog watch Everyday carry Gadget Rectangle

Also, did one of you pick up this 8123 Fishing Master? I was trying to win it for my 16 year-old son, who loves to fish, but someone wanted it just a little bit more than me, and kept outbidding me. It looks in very good condition, and should clean up nicely.

Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Font

·
Special Member
3,899 Posts
Ok, not a Seiko but it is on its way back from the professional seller who had to wait for a part from Montblanc to fix it. It came to me not working so I’m assuming that it was damaged in shipping. I will do a write up of it in the non-Japanese thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5641 - 5660 of 5715 Posts