The Watch Site banner
5621 - 5640 of 5715 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Those are in very nice condition. I have one of those with the teal dial. Very cool pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Howard, they are cool and perhaps you have the coolest though. Those teal dials are something else.

The yellow was NOS including original strap but it was unwearable so had to come off. The black one has a few small niks on the bezel and a couple of of scuffs on the crystal but is the best condition one I have seen in an age so put in a speculative bid and it came off.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you Howard, they are cool and perhaps you have the coolest though. Those teal dials are something else.

The yellow was NOS including original strap but it was unwearable so had to come off. The black one has a few small niks on the bezel and a couple of of scuffs on the crystal but is the best condition one I have seen in an age so put in a speculative bid and it came off.
I just love yellow dials for some reason. My teal has like 2 faint nicks on the bezel, but that is it. Also came with the original strap and hang sticker. Terrible lighting but here it is.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Are Orients permitted in this thread? I mean they're kind of related aren't they?

I've managed to find an NOS orange Mako which I've wanted for years.

It's on its way to me but there's a long public holiday approaching and I'm biting my nails hoping it arrives before then.

Picture from the web.

Watch Analog watch White Light Product

·
First Lady
2,999 Posts
Are Orients permitted in this thread? I mean they're kind of related aren't they?

I've managed to find an NOS orange Mako which I've wanted for years.

It's on its way to me but there's a long public holiday approaching and I'm biting my nails hoping it arrives before then.

Picture from the web.

View attachment 495295
Nice. I always wanted to check one out, but I fear it would be too large for my wrist. Love orange!

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
3,899 Posts
This just in.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This arrived a while back and appears to be NOS. SKX427 (7S26-3060). I really like these and finally found a super nice black dial for a good price. I've had NOS versions of the tan and green dials in the past that I regrettably sold. These are cool because the Seiko 5 shield is a hologram in the crystal. The case size is small but that isn't necessarily bad for a field watch.

Watch Silver Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

·
Registered
105 Posts
H558-500A Arnie. This one arrived a few days ago and is in really nice condition with the original? strap and box. I have never owned a regular Arnie and after finally getting one I'm not sure I like it. Going to get an Uncle Seiko strap for it and see if I can warm up to it but if not may be throwing it up for sale so someone else can appreciate it.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

·
Registered
105 Posts
7A28-7040. This is the JDM variant according to the Spring Bar guide. This one seems to be in pretty much NOS condition and came with the box and instructions which I don't really care about but is kind of neat. I really like all these different 7A28s. Acquired a few of them in recent times. Just need to figure out how to remove some links on the bracelet on this one so I can wear it.
Watch Analog watch Product Silver Watch accessory

·
Special Member
3,899 Posts

5621 - 5640 of 5715 Posts