The Watch Site banner
5601 - 5620 of 5715 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice catch!
Got me also a nice gem in the mail. It is a Seiko 6106-8120 in blue. The watch has seen better days and absolutely needs another crystal, which is also in the mail. But they made this watch only for 1 year, in 1968. Most of these watches I see only in black, but I wanted a blue one. Found a great deal on a auction in Japan, and as we speak is underway.
Analog watch Watch Clock Measuring instrument Rectangle

It will be fun to revive this watch and wear it again.

·
Special Member
2,381 Posts
This one is heading back from a full service by John (vett) and now fitted with one of Tom’s crystals and also a nos inner rotating bezel, courtesy of Steve (skg7548) . Waiting for it is one of Larry’s speedtimer bracelets, courtesy of Jon (grammar), how’s that for collaboration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful watch, Rey !!

·
Registered
68 Posts
So you decided to go for it? Nice one! Let us know what it's like in the flesh.
For what it's worth, after several years I still adore mine. What a design.
Yes is such an iconic diver. I’m looking forward to see how it feels on the wrist. Hopefully it fits under my shirt cuff better than my bullhead. Photos haven’t been great so far but I am hopefully its an honest watch. Don’t worry I’ll post lots of photos when I get it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Have him post it to a friend in another country, who will post it to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have him post it to a friend in another country, who will post it to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He is based in the US. I am hoping my sister-in-law can hook me up. Or a member of a watch forum might want to make a few $'s from me.

The dial is a true Pogue in fair shape, I have a complete 6139 minus dial.

5601 - 5620 of 5715 Posts