The Watch Site banner
5361 - 5380 of 5405 Posts

·
Special Member
3,232 Posts
This came up. I wasn’t looking, but it’s so cherry with its original bracelet that I couldn’t say no. I’m starting to appreciate these 7000 series 6139s more and more and I’m really appreciative of the case brushing on the few examples that I have. Sellers photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
15,667 Posts
This came up. I wasn’t looking, but it’s so cherry with its original bracelet that I couldn’t say no. I’m starting to appreciate these 7000 series 6139s more and more and I’m really appreciative of the case brushing on the few examples that I have. Sellers photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. a lot of the -7000, -8000 are still semi-affordable.

Reactions: CombatID

·
Special Member
2,701 Posts
Yes these are often full of am parts. What makes you think about the bezel being am?
Edit: just checked, you are probably right, will have to live with it…😁

·
Special Member
1,709 Posts
An unlikely number of NOS-like Rally watches have mysteriously surfaced in the last couple years, same goes for the Regattas. :unsure:

·
First Lady
1,681 Posts
I just saw this, for the first time, and I love it! Cocktail Time with my name on it. 4R35 movement, and see through case back. Called The Tequillla. SRPE47J, Limited edition to 5000 pieces, and comes with bracelet and strap:

Also comes with leather strap with signed deployant. And the crown is signed. Woohoo! 38.5 mm, so a good size for me. Listed as a man’s watch, but so are all my others. This is pretty girly, I think. It will be here in about a week. Coming from NY to CA. Easy to justify this one. I need a dress watch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5361 - 5380 of 5405 Posts