The Watch Site banner

5061 - 5080 of 5097 Posts

·
Special Member
12,560 Posts
if you look closely, there is interior wear from the 0 in the 50 to a bit past the 12 o'clock marker. there is also a gouge at 21. you're probably right and I'm jumping the gun; I really don't mind a beat up bezel or case, but I like to be the one who put on the scars. =)

<* shark >>><
No, I get it. We want to be the one's who initiate the visible watch history. Cool watch - congrats!

BTW: I saw a watch several years ago, it was a Casio diver of sorts with a rotating bezel and someone must have wiped out with it on a motorcycle or something because the bezel had the most wicked scrap across it - shredded. The owner put in a new crystal and it actually looked very cool. Kinda wish I'd bought it .... bet it had a great story behind it ...

·
Special Member
1,951 Posts
No, I get it. We want to be the one's who initiate the visible watch history. Cool watch - congrats!

BTW: I saw a watch several years ago, it was a Casio diver of sorts with a rotating bezel and someone must have wiped out with it on a motorcycle or something because the bezel had the most wicked scrap across it - shredded. The owner put in a new crystal and it actually looked very cool. Kinda wish I'd bought it .... bet it had a great story behind it ...
The same thing happened to this sea dweller......

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
This is coming in at a very reasonable price from a guy who does partial restoration of these tuning fork movements. He also made the exhibition caseback for it. Wrist photos when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Reactions: rainier

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Reactions: rainier

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,071
Another near mint find.
Seiko Yacht-Timer, 6M37-6010. Blue dial
Not sure of the exact model # on this 1 (SKB...)
as it's the bracelet version, making it rarer.
Circa & serial # show this was made in March, 1996.
Cool complications & features. What a Toy !!
1st 3 pics are sellers. Others for features, etc.

View attachment 460690 View attachment 460692 View attachment 460691 View attachment 460693 View attachment 460694

View attachment 460695 View attachment 460700

Some literature:

Received it about 2 wks ago. Having lots o' fun playin with it. The demo "Dancing Hands" feature is really cool too !

·
Special Member
1,951 Posts
SDS101

The hard to source 7002-7039 Transitional 200m Diver, on its model-designated, much harder to source Seiko 4233ZG "Oyster" bracelet

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk
that's two nice pepsi divers in a short time....congrats.

shark -

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,078 (Edited)
Seiko Samurai Shuriken
BNIB

View attachment 463666

Watch arrived Friday, 2/5. They're always nicer in person !!
These day/date wheels/discs will be here by this Friday which I'll install this weekend. The Kanji day wheel fits the bill perfect for this watch, imo.
A white background for better dial symmetrics. I could have went with a black Kanji day wheel & a white date wheel, but I
prefer BLUE SATURDAY !!

·
Special Member
5,003 Posts
Haven't bought much lately, been working on what I already have but I did score a few parts I needed.

Picked up this case for a working A257 module I have.

And picked up this rather beat 7619 for the mainplate to fix a Sportsmatic

5061 - 5080 of 5097 Posts