The Watch Site banner

5021 - 5040 of 5074 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Kinda Seiko related. I was the only bidder on these two items from a space memoriabilia auction and won them today. I’m such a geek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well one ebay seller did not know what he had and because of that made it the 'B side' of his listing.....(the 'A side', which got all of the in focus pictures, fortunately was not at all enticing ;))

It is the VERY rare blue faced version of this watch.......:cool:

And at £11 for the pair, a bit of a bargain.......:oops:

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,028 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Reactions: mwadner

·
Registered
118 Posts
Who ya gonna call?

(Grey) Ghost Busters :)

I’ve been after one of these for a while, but just bagged a decent one all the way over in Japan. Hopefully here before the New Year...?

Keep safe everyone,

C

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I got a Seiko 7002 diver yesterday - customer thinks there is a stem problem - stem fine but there is a setting issue.
I've found the AM stems (often in 7002s out of the Philippines) are too thin and don't move the clutch pinion well and the end is too loose in the plate hole. I replace them with old original stems I have.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Please post clear pictures when you get it. Great find.
Regards
JaRe
Your wish is my command.....received this morning, caked with DNA and other detritus :oops:, but a new battery saw it running (y).
However after an hour or so of cleaning up and fitting a replacement strap from 'stock' this is the result....:cool:

Sadly the crystal has cracks in it, but already have a new replacement on order, as well as a dark blue crocodile strap, coming from Vietnam.....
The hour hand is slightly bent but I will address that when I change the crystal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Your wish is my command.....received this morning, caked with DNA and other detritus :oops:, but a new battery saw it running (y).
However after an hour or so of cleaning up and fitting a replacement strap from 'stock' this is the result....:cool:
View attachment 460897
Sadly the crystal has cracks in it, but already have a new replacement on order, as well as a dark blue crocodile strap, coming from Vietnam.....
The hour hand is slightly bent but I will address that when I change the crystal.
That's a great watch. Thanks for the photos.
Regards
JaRe

·
Registered
301 Posts
This crazy cool NX dive computer from the early 2000s.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ACace1
5021 - 5040 of 5074 Posts