The Watch Site banner

4921 - 4940 of 4989 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
A Later 6119-8460 Resist turned up with a Different Bracelet with End Links marked E056. New owner says the bracelet looks original to the watch.
That does not look very convincing. The clasp does not suit de period. End endlink also looks like it has bent quite a lot to make it fit. I would say this isnt an original bracelet.

·
Special Member
2,969 Posts
That does not look very convincing. The clasp does not suit de period. End endlink also looks like it has bent quite a lot to make it fit. I would say this isnt an original bracelet.

I am also unsure if the 6119-8460 Resist Bracelet is Original or Not. Here is a better, closeup photo of the 6119-8460 Proof that I bought. I am fairly certain that this is the Original Bracelet and IMO the End Links do not look like a very good fit - perhaps they were not properly fitted/adjusted to the case.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I am also unsure if the 6119-8460 Resist Bracelet is Original or Not. Here is a better, closeup photo of the 6119-8460 Proof that I bought. I am fairly certain that this is the Original Bracelet and IMO the End Links do not look like a very good fit - perhaps they were not properly fitted/adjusted to the case.
The one you show is the same one i have and that is the original one for these watches. Endlinks can start to flop around over time. You could try to slightly bend them back.

·
Special Member
6,523 Posts
I think E056 could be correct judging on some recent research.

There is an E056 on a salesman's sample but different 6119 on eBay now. Wouldn't be hard to graft on a clasp.

·
Special Member
11,098 Posts
it's not Seiko but will be Seiko related so it counts!
s-l1600-3.jpg

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a SBBN035 that should be on the way Monday. It will be my first 7C46 movement. Unfortunately I don't have a picture to post as the seller just used a stock photo, but when it arrives I can take some to post.

4921 - 4940 of 4989 Posts