The Watch Site banner

4881 - 4900 of 4908 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,619 Posts

Guess I’m retracing earlier steps, reacquiring a 7a28-7039.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ray - nice one. As a personal rule I always allow myself to repurchase a watch I regret selling. I've only ever done that a couple times (7016-5001 comes to mind) but occasionally it needs to be done. A fine example. (y)

·
Special Member
4,830 Posts
Ray - nice one. As a personal rule I always allow myself to repurchase a watch I regret selling. I've only ever done that a couple times (7016-5001 comes to mind) but occasionally it needs to be done. A fine example. (y)
Thanks Mike!
I’ve missed having a 7a28 and this is the one variant I like the most, well, not necessarily its bracelet. It’s also an early release as the 7a28 debuted in ‘83 and this one is dated dec ‘82

·
Premium Member
10,619 Posts
Thanks Mike!
I’ve missed having a 7a28 and this is the one variant I like the most, well, not necessarily its bracelet. It’s also an early release as the 7a28 debuted in ‘83 and this one is dated dec ‘82

that was bleeding edge for Seiko ... very nice. congrats.

Reactions: Reynaldo

·
Premium Member
10,619 Posts
I think a chronograph certified to 200m is kinda cool. I find the 24 hr sub-dial to be useless but it's solar so I'll call it a wash ...
seller's photo.
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: zeke441

·
Registered
141 Posts
A bit late as it arrived last week but my first purchase from the Trading Post. Very happy with this 6306-8000 as it is my first mechanical Silverwave.

Somewhere beneath the grotty crystal should be a lovely teal dial.

Don't suppose anyone can tell me where I might find the correct reference for the crystal?

·
Registered
36 Posts
A bit late as it arrived last week but my first purchase from the Trading Post. Very happy with this 6306-8000 as it is my first mechanical Silverwave.

Somewhere beneath the grotty crystal should be a lovely teal dial.

Don't suppose anyone can tell me where I might find the correct reference for the crystal?
PM sent

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Just bought this 6309-7290 for the caseback. It looks all original which is a plus but the serial number on the caseback is what I wanted. January 1988 is my late son's BMBY and I've been looking for an 81XXXX case back for the 7290 I built for him a few years ago. Very late model as 88 is when they ended the production of these.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm truly sorry for your loss Zeke. I hope the timepiece will bring fond memories.

That watch did hard wrist time. What's your plans for it?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I'm truly sorry for your loss Zeke. I hope the timepiece will bring fond memories.

That watch did hard wrist time. What's your plans for it?
Thank you. I plan on restoring the watch.

4881 - 4900 of 4908 Posts