The Watch Site banner
4,861 - 4,880 of 6,335 Posts
My chicklet arrived from the UK. This is it after a thorough cleaning in the ultrasonic (not one of the ones I posted on the Gruck thread). It took a few iterations to come clean. But I’m thrilled with the result. This will be for my Aussie Proof in Tom’s queue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My chicklet arrived from the UK. This is it after a thorough cleaning in the ultrasonic (not one of the ones I posted on the Gruck thread). It took a few iterations to come clean. But I’m thrilled with the result. This will be for my Aussie Proof in Tom’s queue.

No end link? I’ve seen those chiclet Stelux pop up quite often for other model but was under impression the end link is impossible to get.

No end link? I’ve seen those chiclet Stelux pop up quite often for other model but was under impression the end link is impossible to get.
Correct! But I just ordered these. They are very close in size. I’ll see how they fit when they come in.

Reactions: zeke441
Correct! But I just ordered these. They are very close in size. I’ll see how they fit when they come in.

Sorry I am just seeing this. The problem you will find with using 6139 End Links on a Chiclet Bracelet is the front cut out for the center link. The Chiclet End Link does not have a cut out to the front but has the cut out to the underside. The Chiclet End Link cutout is is not visible from the front - it is invisible. 6139 End Links installed on a Chiclet Bracelet will have a visible cutout hole to the front and you can also see the spring bar pin - unfortunately it does not look very good.

IIRC Alex posted a photo of a Chiclet Bracelet with a regular 6139 end link showing the cutout/hole visible ??? I can't find the post or photo ???

Didn't want to tempt fate before but I think that I can happily state that I have an SKX007 in the post from our good friend jringo8769. For reasons only known to the USPS it's been back and forth across the Atlantic twice with a slight detour to the Mediterranean since John posted it at the end of August.
My very own World Traveller..

This came in the mail yesterday and I accidentally posted it in wrong thread.
I am aware that there is no documented history of this particular 6106 reference being issued in the military. This one also is in too nice condition to have ever been in active duty.

Out of curiosity I searched if 6106s ever been issued or worn by MACV-SOG service members and this pops out.
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Website

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548424422159397&id=214246168910559

The stickied Seiko SOG thread is closed now so I can’t post it there but I can’t find any other reference of the rally diver being used in the SOG.

A bit of a roll-of-the-dice at auction; no idea what kind of working condition any of them are in :)

View attachment 455762
That brown dial and the chapter ring looks like they might be quite nice under that marred crystal

4,861 - 4,880 of 6,335 Posts