The Watch Site banner

4421 - 4440 of 4460 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Placed winning bid on this Beaut this morning!
5M63 "Gray Ghost"...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
THAT ... is a beautiful watch. I've been quite enamored by these AGS divers. I sense one could be in my future ....

Yeah, me Mike, getting into divers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awaiting delivery of a 1972 Seiko Lord Marvel 36000

Had one a while back and sold it, missed it evr since so hunted down a replacement :D

I'll post a pic when I can, and figure out how!:icon_scratch:

·
Registered
228 Posts
THAT ... is a beautiful watch. I've been quite enamored by these AGS divers. I sense one could be in my future ....

Yeah, me Mike, getting into divers.
It happens... I've never been much of a diver fan either, but the more I work on my old SKX the more I want another 200m.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
My first 52KS, been wanting one for a long time. Arrived a few days ago.

One of these could really get me into dress watches. Lovely indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,441 Posts
My silver 6139 came in and today it will be on its way to Simon. I uncased it and in the process of blowing off the dial, some greasy stuff came out of my dry air tube. Thinking that Simon can do his magic with the dial and the small amount of mold on the otherwise good looking lume.

Looks great congrats

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Looks great congrats

Thanks, but Simon is having trouble getting the funky crud off the dial. Hopefully he will be able to do it.

·
Special Member
4,441 Posts
Thanks, but Simon is having trouble getting the funky crud off the dial. Hopefully he will be able to do it.

Believe me, I know how you feel. I’ve had my share of mishaps. Wonder where you picked up the material.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Believe me, I know how you feel. I’ve had my share of mishaps. Wonder where you picked up the material.

It’s weird. I’m now certain it was already on the dial when I uncased it. I tested my dry air and it’s perfectly clean. Not sure what the heck was there, but I sure spread it around.

4421 - 4440 of 4460 Posts