The Watch Site banner

3221 - 3240 of 4731 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,282 Posts
Nice one Mike, congratulations. Funny, I am thinking about getting one of these too... Looking forward to hear your first impressions.
thanks Phil. Got lucky with the bracelet too.

Seems to be a staple of most collections. Plus its a big one!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Well due to a couple of 'pre-emptive bids' on ebay, as no one else bid on them, I have this Seiko 7123-534A...
and this Citizen 4-063155 on the way.......

The plus point, against watches that I normally buy on eBay, is that they both are fully working, and both appear to have their original bracelets......:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,282 Posts
Well due to a couple of 'pre-emptive bids' on ebay, as no one else bid on them, I have this Seiko 7123-534A...
and this Citizen 4-063155 on the way.......

The plus point, against watches that I normally buy on eBay, is that they both are fully working, and both appear to have their original bracelets......:cool:
Look at the case on that Citizen. Has a little "ADVAN"/"VANAC" going on there. cool score on those watches .... congrats.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Look at the case on that Citizen. Has a little "ADVAN"/"VANAC" going on there. cool score on those watches .... congrats.
Cheers Mike, I must admit the case shapes of both watches got me interested initially. The blue dial on the Citizen is a clincher as well:cool:.
Just realised that I already have a nice example of the 7123 so might have to out that sometime..........:(

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Thanks Jerry - Speed-Timers are where it's at for me. Just love them.

You and me both. Hopefully we never get in a bidding war!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
447 Posts
I've recently fallen for odd dialed 60's and 70's Seikos. While looking around I found this Liner:

I knew they were high end models, but was really surprised to see that in the early 60's they were slotted between the Grand Seiko's and King Seiko's price-wise (20,000 Yen, when the GS's were 25,000, and the KS's were 12-15,000 Yen).

What I love about this one is the dial texture, something it seems Seiko is revisiting with their GS's and some modern Presages and Limited Edition watches lately.

Can't wait to receive this, looks practically NOS.

That looks lovely...

- Craig

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Not an ideal specimen, but the 5126-8120 is rare in any condition.

My other find...

Original bracelet, lumed indices, 27 jewels, recently serviced... I really anticipate wearing this one.
Both are nice pick ups. Let me know if that 5126 doesn't meet your standards. You can send it to me. :)

3221 - 3240 of 4731 Posts