The Watch Site banner

2961 - 2980 of 4811 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
You will really like it. I put one on a nato with an orange stripe and it works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snap!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Here's another dice throw at an auction...

"A set of six silver and abalone teaspoons, a pair of silver salt spoons, a marcasite ring with matching earrings and mixed costume jewellery, three watches to include retro Seiko, a silver condiment pot and other items"

I'd say that's a 4006-6010 Bell-Matic; I've no idea if it's DoA or a runner, but the impulse got me and I figured I could dump all the rest of that crap on eBay anyway :D
I got this lot today - unfortunately, my suspicions about the lighting in the photo were proved correct - I thought the Bell Matic might be steel but the lighting was casting a yellowy-hue, but unfortunately (for what I wanted) it's 12K GP. And quite a lot of that has worn off, especially on the bracelet.

Still, it runs and the alarm works!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice I have the same one :cool: i liked it so much I bought the silver and white version and the all black one as well.
Thanks! It's been at the top of my list for awhile. The all black one is also very nice (and may be my next acquisition after this one arrives :grin:). Haven't seen the silver/white one too often. Care to share a wrist shot of it?

·
Registered
371 Posts
SKX015

Took me almost a year to find a SKX015 with its original insert. All original watchhead. The dial is pristine!

Now this piece will hopefully be in my possession by next week.

Jan

Sent from my Note FE using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Good findings here, gents! That 62MAS is spectacular!

I was also lucky to find a NIB SNJ003 from a seller in Italy:

The caseback sticker is missing and the bracelet was sized - and then he must have put it away, because I can't find any scratch on this baby. :)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Love those mystery lots. :)

Sadly Jerry a bit of a disappointment when it arrived today, no Seiko content, in fact no Japanese content at all:(. Every thing 'Swiss' and almost all of it small ladies watch movements:mad:.
Only 'interesting' bits, which will probably get my money back with a small bit extra, is this Bravingtons Renown bare watch from the 1930's/40's, (which probably originally was fitted with a 9ct gold case), which runs but badly needs to be serviced...

And this Swiss ETA 965.313 movement, signed 'Tag Heuer 2.86' (which is a 1980's TAG F1 quartz small diver's style watch),

Which was alive electronically on fitting a fresh battery and with a bit of attention now runs (well the Seiko second hand, that I put on it to test the function, ticks away merrily and the date automatically changes over while running) at +0.2 secs/day.........

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Sadly Jerry a bit of a disappointment when it arrived today, no Seiko content, in fact no Japanese content at all:(. Every thing 'Swiss' and almost all of it small ladies watch movements:mad:.
Only 'interesting' bits, which will probably get my money back with a small bit extra, is this Bravingtons Renown bare watch from the 1930's/40's, (which probably originally was fitted with a 9ct gold case), which runs but badly needs to be serviced...

And this Swiss ETA 965.313 movement, signed 'Tag Heuer 2.86' (which is a 1980's TAG F1 quartz small diver's style watch),

Which was alive electronically on fitting a fresh battery and with a bit of attention now runs (well the Seiko second hand, that I put on it to test the function, ticks away merrily and the date automatically changes over while running) at +0.2 secs/day.........
Still some interesting content, especially the Tag Huer movement which should be in demand to someone for a few bucks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good findings here, gents! That 62MAS is spectacular!

I was also lucky to find a NIB SNJ003 from a seller in Italy:
The caseback sticker is missing and the bracelet was sized - and then he must have put it away, because I can't find any scratch on this baby. :)
Ah! I keep going back to mine....actually wearing it right now. Very practical, a bit on the heavy side but very comfortable. How much was this one going for if it is not a secret?

2961 - 2980 of 4811 Posts