The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Things that never bothered me before all of a sudden set me off. No clue why. Maybe I’m just getting older. Or maybe I’m more aware of those things now. The best comes out when I’m driving though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Its just the crunchy sound when they hit my bus, Im not sure if its the carbon fibre or bones :unsure: (y)

You are joking about killing or hurting people and damaging their bikes and you think your funny?!
There are more words for you but I won't use them here ;-(

If there is a cyclist riding instead of using a car that is one less car so less traffic blocking up the road and less pollution. You should be thanking them.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
You are joking about killing or hurting people and damaging their bikes and you think your funny?!
There are more words for you but I won't use them here ;-(

If there is a cyclist riding instead of using a car that is one less car so less traffic blocking up the road and less pollution. You should be thanking them.
Yes i am joking
I stopped cycling 2 years ago ( a collision with a truck - not bad but confidence sapping ) but on a weekend the peninsula i drive a bus on gets inundated with cyclists. I haven't hit one ...yet ;-)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Yes i am joking
I stopped cycling 2 years ago ( a collision with a truck - not bad but confidence sapping ) but on a weekend the peninsula i drive a bus on gets inundated with cyclists. I haven't hit one ...yet ;-)
You were hit by a truck and yet you joke about hitting cyclists ;-(

"inundated with cyclists" - if they weren't riding they might be driving cars so making it busier and harder for you.

·
Special Member
4,549 Posts
You were hit by a truck and yet you joke about hitting cyclists ;-(

"inundated with cyclists" - if they weren't riding they might be driving cars so making it busier and harder for you.
C’mon man let it go, eat a Snickers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts