The Watch Site banner

521 - 540 of 575 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #521
Watching The Documentary From 2001

“If It Bleeds We Can Kill It The Making Of Predator”👍🎥

A behind-the-scenes look at the 1987 sci-fi/action film that has since become one of the modern classics, about a team of special forces soldiers who find themselves being stalked and killed by a hunter from another world. Includes interviews with the cast and crew, who relate their experiences in bringing this film to life.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
Tonight’s Viewing Another New movie that Surprised me with how good it was👍

The Rundown:-

The harrowing and ultimately life-affirming story of Holocaust children who were relocated and rehabilitated in the UK after World War II. It began with uncertainty and fear in the new land, however it eventually led to the triumph of hope and goodwill and life-long friendship and happiness that they all cherish.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Netflix Documentary Called Chasing Coral.👍
I’m a Diver and Freediver And Seriously this Documentary is Heartbreaking And
Really Hit me hard that We “HAVE” To Wake Up And Take onboard what we are Doing to this Planet 🌍
We are Slowly Killing the Ocean And Generally People Are Oblivious To What That means to Humans And This World We Live In.

An Eye Opening Documentary

Coral reefs around the world are vanishing at an unprecedented rate. A team of divers, photographers and scientists set out on a thrilling ocean adventure to discover why and to reveal the underwater mystery to the world.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
Just Finished This One:- Tom Hanks New Movie 🎥

“A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood”

My Opinion only is I could not await for this to finish and in the end Switched it off.🙈
Worst Movie I’ve seen in years and they are talking about Oscar Nominations??
Seriously!!?? It was Painfully Boring and I must Admit I Just did not Get it at all.
Maybe it’s an American thing as I’ve also never heard of Tom Hanks Character.

Two-time Oscar-winner Tom Hanks portrays Mister Rogers in A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, a timely story of kindness triumphing over cynicism, based on the true story of a real-life friendship between Fred Rogers and journalist Tom Junod. After a jaded magazine writer (Emmy winner Matthew Rhys) is assigned a profile of Fred Rogers, he overcomes his skepticism, learning about empathy, kindness, and decency from America's most beloved neighbor.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #525
Tonight’s Viewing I can Totally Recommend (What a Great Movie)👍And On Netflix👍

KURSK The Last Mission.

The film follows the 2000 K-141 Kursk submarine disaster and the governmental negligence that followed. As the sailors fight for survival, their families desperately battle political obstacles and impossible odds to save them.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #527
Just finished watching the complete GoT series over the last month for the first time.

It was really good, but the ending really sucked.
😂😂😂 We didn’t want to Spoil it for you🙈but yes the ending did Take a lot of die Hards here in the UK by Surprise even asking for the ending to be redone🙈
Who was your favourite Character David?

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
We didn’t want to Spoil it for youbut yes the ending did Take a lot of die Hards here in the UK by Surprise even asking for the ending to be redone

Who was your favourite Character David?
Didn't really have a specific favorite as you really got the feel for each character and enjoyed most. Jon should have kept jumping his Aunt's bones though. They could have kept riding Dragons, kicking ass, and lived happily ever after.

I know I would have.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
Didn't really have a specific favorite as you really got the feel for each character and enjoyed most. Jon should have kept jumping his Aunt's bones though. They could have kept riding Dragons, kicking ass, and lived happily ever after.

I know I would have.
David My T Shirt to show Solidarity😜👍

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #530
Had To Give This One A Try And Glad I did as the Negative Reviews in my opinion are unfounded.My Only Negative is Robert Downey Juniors accent in the Movie🙈 He almost Sounds Welsh🤔 But Why Have an Accent at all as it’s also inconsistent throughout the Movie 🎥
Great Movie For Kids And Families But Adults (Me Included) will enjoy it👍
Release Your Inner Child And Enjoy👏👏👏

“DOLITTLE”

After his wife's death, the eccentric, famed doctor and veterinarian of Victorian England, John Dolittle isolates himself away behind the high walls of Dolittle Manor with his animals for company. When Queen Victoria falls ill, a reluctant Dolittle is forced to go on an epic adventure to a mythical island in search of a cure, regaining his wit and courage as he crosses old adversaries and encounters wondrous creatures.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Last Nights Viewing was A Huge Surprise👍
What a Fantastic Moving Movie 🎥

“Green Book”

In 1962, Tony "Tony Lip" Vallelonga, a tough bouncer, is looking for work when his nightclub is closed for renovations. The most promising offer turns out to be the driver for the African-American classical pianist Don Shirley for a concert tour into the Deep South states. Although hardly enthused at working for a black man, Tony accepts the job and they begin their trek armed with The Negro Motorist Green Book, a travel guide for safe travel through America's racial segregation. Together, the snobbishly erudite pianist and the crudely practical bouncer can barely get along with their clashing attitudes to life and ideals. However, as the disparate pair witness and endure America's appalling injustices on the road, they find a newfound respect for each other's talents and start to face them together. In doing so, they would nurture a friendship and understanding that would change both their lives.

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Last Nights Viewing was A Huge Surprise��
What a Fantastic Moving Movie ��

“Green Book”

In 1962, Tony "Tony Lip" Vallelonga, a tough bouncer, is looking for work when his nightclub is closed for renovations. The most promising offer turns out to be the driver for the African-American classical pianist Don Shirley for a concert tour into the Deep South states. Although hardly enthused at working for a black man, Tony accepts the job and they begin their trek armed with The Negro Motorist Green Book, a travel guide for safe travel through America's racial segregation. Together, the snobbishly erudite pianist and the crudely practical bouncer can barely get along with their clashing attitudes to life and ideals. However, as the disparate pair witness and endure America's appalling injustices on the road, they find a newfound respect for each other's talents and start to face them together. In doing so, they would nurture a friendship and understanding that would change both their lives.
That's right, a great movie, I saw last year - it sheds a lot of light on US segregation ...

(The film tells a true story.)

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
Last Nights Viewing Pleasure a Movie I wanted To See Out Of Curiosity more than anything but also has Anthony Hopkins in it so that Sort Of let me know the Acting Would be good at least.
Not being Catholic or even Really Religious myself I went into this with an open mind.
To me The whole Thing is about 2 Old Men Who believe in Something I Don’t,walking around Slowly just Talking!,No Guns,No Explosions,No Witty One Liners,No Women,And No Action Hero Defeating the Bad Guy? All the Things I love in a movie yet I absolutely Loved it👍🎥

“The Two Popes”

An intimate story of one of the most dramatic transitions of power in the last 2,000 years. Frustrated with the direction of the church, Cardinal Bergoglio (Jonathan Pryce) requests permission to retire in 2012 from Pope Benedict (Anthony Hopkins). Instead, facing scandal and self-doubt, the introspective Pope Benedict summons his harshest critic and future successor to Rome to reveal a secret that would shake the foundations of the Catholic Church. Behind Vatican walls, a struggle commences between both tradition and progress, guilt and forgiveness, as these two very different men confront their pasts in order to find common ground and forge a future for a billion followers around the world. Inspired by true events.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #535
Sorry But I had To Give this a Go Seeing as I enjoyed the Original TV Series In the 70’s as well as the 2 (Non WOKE) Movies in the 2000,s

Charlie’s Angels!!

Please Make them Stop!!🙈This one was as Bad if not Worse than the 1 Star Reviews it has Gotten as well as Bombing Badly at the Box Office.

I really have no words even Constructive wise for this Movie 🎥
Total Waste Of Money And Time.Plus Who the Hell are The Actresses Apart from the Dyke Kristin Stewart!! Who’s only claim to fame is Twilight🙈
(I’m wondering if CATS is as Bad) Worst Movie I’ve Seen For a Long Time And I Watch a Lot Of Movies.

Anyway The Rundown:-

Sabina Wilson (Kristen Stewart), Elena Houghlin (Naomi Scott), and Jane Kano (Ella Balinska) are working for the mysterious Charles Townsend (Robert Clotworthy), whose security and investigative agency has expanded internationally. With the world's smartest, bravest, and most highly trained women all over the globe, there are now teams of Angels guided by multiple Bosleys taking on the toughest jobs everywhere.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #536
Academy Award Winner “Parasite” today🎥

Yes This ones Faithful to the Hype.Superb Movie👍🎥

Jobless, penniless, and, above all, hopeless, the unmotivated patriarch, Ki-taek, and his equally unambitious family--his supportive wife, Chung-sook; his cynical twentysomething daughter, Ki-jung, and his college-age son, Ki-woo--occupy themselves by working for peanuts in their squalid basement-level apartment. Then, by sheer luck, a lucrative business proposition will pave the way for an ingeniously insidious scheme, as Ki-woo summons up the courage to pose as an English tutor for the teenage daughter of the affluent Park family. Now, the stage seems set for an unceasing winner-take-all class war. How does one get rid of a parasite?

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #537
With the Lack Of options for an MCU Movie now I had to switch to the DC Universe and actually Enjoyed this one.
You can’t take your eyes off Margot Robbie👀

Birds Of Prey.

A twisted tale told by Harley Quinn herself, when Gotham's most nefariously narcissistic villain, Roman Sionis, and his zealous right-hand, Zsasz, put a target on a young girl named Cass, the city is turned upside down looking for her. Harley, Huntress, Black Canary and Renee Montoya's paths collide, and the unlikely foursome have no choice but to team up to take Roman down.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #538
Did a Blackadder Goes Forth Binge Last Night.

Seen them a million times but I’m Still Bent over Laughing every Time I watch them.👍😂😂😂

It is 1917, and lunatic General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett is leading the British troops at the front lines against the Germans, while everyone waits for Field Marshall Haig's big push. There are various emotions throughout the camp about it. For Captain Kevin Darling, Melchett's bull-dog-like right-hand man, it makes no difference, as it appears he will be safe and sound with the general when the big push occurs. For Lieutenant George Colhurst Saint Barleigh, he is overly excited at thrashing the Germans. For Private S. (probably for Sod-Off) Baldrick, it's a terrifying experience he is not looking forward to. For Captain Edmund Blackadder, however, it's something he's too cowardly too face. Self-centered, arrogant, and sarcastic, Blackadder is always constantly searching for a way out of this silly war, and will try various, often crazy, variations on escape, all of which will take a turn he never expected. Sharing a dugout with George and Baldrick, his main obstacle for escape is Darling, who will ensure everyone is present for the big push.

Attachments

521 - 540 of 575 Posts