The Watch Site banner

501 - 520 of 575 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #501
Tonight’s Viewing a Netflix Movie I thoroughly enjoyed after Star Wars annoyed the Life Out Of me last Night😢

This ones called “In The Shadow Of The Moon”

The Rundown:-

In 1988, Philadelphia police officer Thomas Lockhart (Boyd Holbrook), hungry to become a detective, begins tracking a serial killer who mysteriously resurfaces every nine years. But when the killer's crimes begin to defy all scientific explanation, Locke's obsession with finding the truth threatens to destroy his career, his family, and possibly his sanity.

Well worth a Watch in my opinion👍🎥

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Last Nights Viewing.
One I’ve looked Forward to for a While.

“JOJO RABBIT”

This ones an absolute Gem 💎 what an unusual funny but Totally Original Movie
Get the popcorn 🍿 out as this one I recommend.

A World War II satire that follows a lonely German boy named Jojo (Roman Griffin Davis) whose world view is turned upside down when he discovers his single mother (Scarlett Johansson) is hiding a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic. Aided only by his idiotic imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler (Taika Waititi), Jojo must confront his blind nationalism.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #503
Last Nights Movie Choice 🍿 🎥 was on my Radar for a while and I finally got round to watching it👍

“GIFTED” And Gifted It was👏👏👏What a Fantastic Movie.10/10 Easy!!
Chris Evans Can Do a lot more than just “Captain America” Great Job
And a Huge Hats off to His Co Star “McKenna Grace” Superb Talent.

Frank Adler (Chris Evans) is a single man raising a child prodigy - his spirited young niece Mary (Mckenna Grace) in a coastal town in Florida. Frank's plans for a normal school life for Mary are foiled when the seven-year-old's mathematical abilities come to the attention of Frank's formidable mother Evelyn (Lindsay Duncan) whose plans for her granddaughter threaten to separate Frank and Mary. Octavia Spencer plays Roberta, Frank and Mary's landlady and best friend. Jenny Slate is Mary's teacher, Bonnie, a young woman whose concern for her student develops into a connection with her uncle as well.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #504
Last Nights Viewing An Oldie Starring “Lee Marvin”
1973 Movie 🎥 Cracking Movie👍👍

“The Emperor Of The North”

It is during the great depression in the US, and the land is full of people who are now homeless. Those people, commonly called "hobos", are truly hated by Shack (Borgnine), a sadistical railway conductor who swore that no hobo will ride his train for free. Well, no-one but "A" Number One (Lee Marvin), who is ready to put his life at stake to become a local legend - as the first person who survived the trip on Shack's notorious train.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
BBC New Series Today I’ve Been Recording “DRACULA”

It’s “Bloody Brilliant And FangTastic” Only 3 Episodes what a Shame!!

A Comment that Made Me Chuckle by Dracula..
“I’m Undead Not Unreasonable”

In 1897 Transylvania, the blood-drinking Count draws his plans against Victorian London.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
Netflix Movie 🎥 That Looked Like a Good Choice.👍👍👍🍿
Brosnan(He was a Good Bond) Jackie Chan (legend!)
And This Was Excellent.

The Foreigner.

The story of humble London businessman Quan (Chan), whose long-buried past erupts in a revenge-fueled vendetta when the only person left for him to love - his teenage daughter - is taken from him in a senseless act of politically-motivated terrorism. In his relentless search for the identity of the terrorists, Quan is forced into a cat- and-mouse conflict with a Irish government official (Brosnan), whose own past may hold clues to the identities of the elusive killers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,183 Posts
Star Trek Discovery - Season 1

The first couple episodes were poorly written (translated: stupid) but the writing did get better.
It's entertaining. Not the best SciFi in the world but O.K. Not sure if we'll continue on after Season 1.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
Another Netflix Movie 🎥 I wanted to see.
Noomi Rapace Stars And Who In my Opinion does not put a foot Wrong in any movie She Stars In (Prometheus Or What Happened To Monday)To Name a Couple.

This One Is No Different And an Intense Psychological Watch👍
Superb Movie🍿

“Angel Of Mine”

A woman grieving over the death of her daughter loses grip of reality when she begins to think her girl may still be alive.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #509
Last Nights Viewing An Absolute Masterpiece In my opinion👍👍👍
Superb Movie 🍿 🎥

Written,Directed and Starring Edward Norton

“Motherless Brooklyn”

Set against the backdrop of 1950s New York, "Motherless Brooklyn" follows Lionel Essrog (Norton), a lonely private detective afflicted with Tourette's Syndrome, as he ventures to solve his friend's murder. Armed only with a few clues and the powerful engine of his obsessive mind, Lionel unravels closely-guarded secrets that hold the fate of the whole city in the balance.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Gents Now this One Is A “Must See” And No other word but “Intense” is how I would describe it.

Got to be an Oscar Winning Movie 🎥 SEE IT!!!!

“1917”

The Rundown In Depth:-

April 6, 1917. On a battlefield in Northern France, Lance Corporal Tom Blake with the British Army is asked to choose one of his battalion colleagues to join him on an assignment, he choosing his best friend, Lance Corporal Will Schofield. It isn't until Blake chooses Schofield that they learn of the dangerous nature of the mission: to hand deliver a message to Colonel MacKenzie leading another nearby battalion, they having to cross no man's land to what they have been told are now the abandoned German trenches to get to MacKenzie just past the nearby town of Écoust. The message, which must reach its destination by dawn tomorrow, is for MacKenzie to abort his troop's attack then on the supposedly retreating Germans who are in reality lying in wait, the Germans having planned this deception for months. The lives of MacKenzie and his 1,600 men are at risk if the message does not make it through in time, one of those men being Blake's brother, Lt. Joseph Blake. Blake and Schofield's stories as it pertains to them as soldiers in the bigger picture of the war, as soldiers trying to stay alive, as friends, and as human beings who have their own motivations are told for as long as they are able to survive on this mission.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The first couple episodes were poorly written (translated: stupid) but the writing did get better.

It's entertaining. Not the best SciFi in the world but O.K. Not sure if we'll continue on after Season 1.

I really enjoyed it, although it gets more and more preposterous with every episode. And lots of over dramatic acting too. If they dial down the drama a bit I’ll be all over season2 if it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
9,183 Posts
I really enjoyed it, although it gets more and more preposterous with every episode. And lots of over dramatic acting too. If they dial down the drama a bit I’ll be all over season2 if it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe Star Trek Discovery was a traditional television network show for us and my wife and I commented on how the quality of the show differs from those produced by Netflix or Amazon. A lot of difference ...

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
Tonight’s Viewing Is Guy Ritchie Back To His SNATCH,LOCK STOCK,ROCKNROLLA Best Again!!
Oh Yes👍👍👍👍Another Cult Movie in the Making!!👍🎥

Top Movie Quote:-

“There’s Only One Rule In This [email protected]“ing Jungle,
When The Lions Hungry He Eats!!”

“The Gentlemen”

Mickey, Raymond and Fletcher are the main three parts of the story. Fletcher who is a dirty private detective who finds dirt on rich powerful people then tries to sell it to the highest bidder. In this instance Fletcher has dirt on Mickey who is the weed Lord of England, but like any very successful man Mickey has a Mrs, Rosalind (Michelle Dockery), so Mickey wants to settle down and sell his drug empire. And this is where the story kicks off there is doublecrosses those attempted murders assassins and a pound of flesh that needs to be claimed all wrapped up in a Guy Ritchie blanket of awesomeness with gunfights car chases and gangsters galore.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #514
Last Nights Viewing was A New Release I was looking Forward To Seeing And Probably Makes a Lot Of Guys Over The Pond Very Patriotic👍

Midway.

As a Movie Yes not Bad With Some Action Effects in a Similar Vein To The Movie Pearl Harbour👏👏👏 BUT And there’s a Big BUT!!!! The Acting Is Absolutely
Terrible🙈And by Some Big Actors Like Woody Harrelson,Dennis Quaid,
Patrick Wilson And Luke Evans,It Just seemed Second Rate And a Pay Cheque
For a Movie That Could Of Been Epic😢

Anyway Here’s The Rundown:-

MIDWAY centers on the Battle of Midway, a clash between the American fleet and the Imperial Japanese Navy which marked a pivotal turning point in the Pacific Theater during WWII. The film, based on the real-life events of this heroic feat, tells the story of the leaders and soldiers who used their instincts, fortitude and bravery to overcome the odds.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #515
Tonight’s Viewing Another New Release And Another Winner.
Recommended if you get the Chance.

Sir Ian Mckellan And Helen Mirren In:-

“The Good Liar”

Career con artist Roy Courtnay (Sir Ian McKellen) can hardly believe his luck when he meets well-to-do widow Betty McLeish (Dame Helen Mirren) on-line. As Betty opens her home and life to him, Roy is surprised to find himself caring about her, turning what should be a cut-and-dry swindle into the most treacherous tightrope walk of his life.

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,192 Posts
Gents Now this One Is A “Must See” And No other word but “Intense” is how I would describe it.

Got to be an Oscar Winning Movie 🎥 SEE IT!!!!

“1917”

The Rundown In Depth:-

April 6, 1917. On a battlefield in Northern France, Lance Corporal Tom Blake with the British Army is asked to choose one of his battalion colleagues to join him on an assignment, he choosing his best friend, Lance Corporal Will Schofield. It isn't until Blake chooses Schofield that they learn of the dangerous nature of the mission: to hand deliver a message to Colonel MacKenzie leading another nearby battalion, they having to cross no man's land to what they have been told are now the abandoned German trenches to get to MacKenzie just past the nearby town of Écoust. The message, which must reach its destination by dawn tomorrow, is for MacKenzie to abort his troop's attack then on the supposedly retreating Germans who are in reality lying in wait, the Germans having planned this deception for months. The lives of MacKenzie and his 1,600 men are at risk if the message does not make it through in time, one of those men being Blake's brother, Lt. Joseph Blake. Blake and Schofield's stories as it pertains to them as soldiers in the bigger picture of the war, as soldiers trying to stay alive, as friends, and as human beings who have their own motivations are told for as long as they are able to survive on this mission.
I want to see that one, how did you see it Neil, cinema ? down load ? pirate ?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #518
“Bad Boys Bad Boys whatcha gonna Do!!”

Bad Boys For Life.

Marcus And Mike Are Back and creating Havoc Havoc in Miami Again👍
Movie Was a Hoot And Nice To see them back👏👏👏🎥🍿

Quote:-We’re not just black, we’re cops too,”
“We’ll pull ourselves over later.”

Marcus and Mike have to confront new issues (career changes and midlife crises), as they join the newly created elite team AMMO of the Miami police department to take down the ruthless Armando Armas, the vicious leader of a Miami drug cartel.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #519
Sticking With a Bit more Will Smith Tonight And Still one of My Favourite Movies

“FOCUS”

Nicky is an accomplished con man. When a young grafter, Jess tries to take him, he sees right through her. He takes her under his wing and things between them get personal. When they pull a big score, Nicky decides to let her go because he thinks getting involved with her is not good. Three years later, Nicky's working for a guy to give a competitor some false info. But before he begins, he discovers Jess is with the guy and it ticks him off. He tries to apologize but she doesn't want to accept.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #520
Binge Watched Frozen Planet All last Night.
Tv Viewing Does not get any better than David Attenborough and His Documentaries👏👏👏🎥

Frozen Planet:-

Focuses on life and the environment in both the Arctic and Antarctic.

Attachments

501 - 520 of 575 Posts