The Watch Site banner

481 - 500 of 575 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,073 Posts
Mike Sir looks interesting but if it’s not on Netflix I will just download the whole series👍
It's excellent SciFi and very well done. You would enjoy it ....

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
It's excellent SciFi and very well done. You would enjoy it ....
Give it a go Mike as I love a good Sci Fi.
It’s not on Netflix so I will download it👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
Nostalgia 80’s Night tonight with:-

48hrs👍🎥

The Rundown:-

Oddball cop and tough guy, Jack Cates is the only survivor of a cop shooting and in hunting down the murderer collects Reggie Hammond from jail for 48 hours. Hammond is oddly motivated to help. The killer is searching for his stash of cash. Cates and Hammond who have the Black-white, cop-crook thing to work out make surprisingly good partners as they navigate through the city looking for their suspect.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Tonight’s viewing a New Release with some great reviews? Gave it a try🤔

“The Lighthouse”

My Review.....OMG!!! Bored Bored Bored. I just did not get this movie at all.
And it got 8.2/10 on IMDB How?????

Two lighthouse keepers try to maintain their sanity while living on a remote and mysterious New England island in the 1890s.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #485
Last Nights Viewing was one I’ve wanted to see for a while:-

“Knives out.”

My Review:-
Being a Huge Sherlock Holmes Fan Of all Genres as well as Whodunnit type movies 🎥 this has it all plus BOND with a Southern Accent he actually
pulls off 👍whether he was wearing an Omega or not I don’t know but I really loved this film.9/10 See It👏👏👏👍

When renowned crime novelist Harlan Thrombey (Christopher Plummer) is found dead at his estate just after his 85th birthday, the inquisitive and debonair Detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig) is mysteriously enlisted to investigate. From Harlan's dysfunctional family to his devoted staff, Blanc sifts through a web of red herrings and self-serving lies to uncover the truth behind Harlan's untimely death.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,073 Posts
Last Nights Viewing was one I’ve wanted to see for a while:-

“Knives out.”

Being a Huge Sherlock Holmes Fan Of all Genres as well as Whodunnit type movies 🎥 this has it all plus BOND with a Southern Accent he actually
pulls off 👍whether he was wearing an Omega or not I don’t know but I really loved this film.9/10 See It👏👏👏👍

When renowned crime novelist Harlan Thrombey (Christopher Plummer) is found dead at his estate just after his 85th birthday, the inquisitive and debonair Detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig) is mysteriously enlisted to investigate. From Harlan's dysfunctional family to his devoted staff, Blanc sifts through a web of red herrings and self-serving lies to uncover the truth behind Harlan's untimely death.

This looks like a fun one - added to the list! Thanks.

Merry Christmas Neilo !!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #487
Xmas Eve Ritual And It Just has to be:-

National Lampoons Xmas Vacation.😂😂😂

An Absolute Classic And a great alternative to “Home Alone”
One of my All Time favourite Xmas Movies👍🎥

The Rundown(If You’ve never seen it)

It's Christmas time and the Griswolds are preparing for a family seasonal celebration, but things never run smoothly for Clark, his wife Ellen and their two kids. Clark's continual bad luck is worsened by his obnoxious family guests, but he manages to keep going knowing that his Christmas bonus is due soon.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #488
This looks like a fun one - added to the list! Thanks.

Merry Christmas Neilo !!
Mike Sir yes a Big Movie Surprise And most enjoyable with a great cast.
Nice to see Jamie Lee Curtis Back On Screen as well👍

Merry Xmas Mike🎅🎅🎅

·
Premium Member
9,073 Posts
Xmas Eve Ritual And It Just has to be:-

National Lampoons Xmas Vacation.😂😂😂

An Absolute Classic And a great alternative to “Home Alone”
One of my All Time favourite Xmas Movies👍🎥

The Rundown(If You’ve never seen it)

It's Christmas time and the Griswolds are preparing for a family seasonal celebration, but things never run smoothly for Clark, his wife Ellen and their two kids. Clark's continual bad luck is worsened by his obnoxious family guests, but he manages to keep going knowing that his Christmas bonus is due soon.

We watched this night before last. We've watched this movie the last 15 yrs or so as tradition, during the week before Christmas. It never gets old. It's a classic.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #490
We watched this night before last. We've watched this movie the last 15 yrs or so as tradition, during the week before Christmas. It never gets old. It's a classic.
Mike I’m Still in Stitches when I watch it and I still have the Hots for the Lingerie Girl behind the Counter Of the Department Store.👍Nicolette Scorsese
“I’m Just Blousing” wonder what She looks like Today😜

Then and Now.
Sean Penns Ex At one Time🤔

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #491
Got To Do a Binge Watch Today Of 2 of the Funniest Santa Movies I’ve Seen.

Bad Santa
Bad Santa 2

Absolutely Hilarious

“Can I make you a Sandwich”😜😜

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
Old School Viewing Last Night And I Even Remember there was a Chocolate bar
That went about with a Gold Ticket In it where you Won 10K?🤔

Anyway One Of Gene Wilders Roles he nailed in my Opinion.
For The Kid in all of Us:-

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory 1971

For anyone who has Slept 🛏 over the last 50 Odd Years And Not seen this
The Rundown is:-

The world is astounded when Willy Wonka, for years a recluse in his factory, announces that five lucky people will be given a tour of the factory, shown all the secrets of his amazing candy, and one will win a lifetime supply of Wonka chocolate. Nobody wants the prize more than young Charlie, but as his family is so poor that buying even one bar of chocolate is a treat, buying enough bars to find one of the five golden tickets is unlikely in the extreme. But in movieland, magic can happen. Charlie, along with four somewhat odious other children, get the chance of a lifetime and a tour of the factory. Along the way, mild disasters befall each of the odious children, but can Charlie beat the odds and grab the brass ring?

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
Had to give the 2nd one a Shot And.......Yeah it’s as good as the first one and made me Chuckle a bit so why not👍

The Plot:-

The gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world's most dangerous game.

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Had to give the 2nd one a Shot And.......Yeah it’s as good as the first one and made me Chuckle a bit so why not��

The gang is back but the game has changed. As they return to Jumanji to rescue one of their own, they discover that nothing is as they expect. The players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape the world's most dangerous game.
Went to the cinema to see this, but due to a mix-up with train times, and the duration of the film, we ended-up missing the last 15 minutes :mad:

What we did see, was good though!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
I’ve Found a New Series To Binge On And I’m Now Hooked👍
Superb All Round.Recommended👍

This one is a Little Controversial But Does make you wonder.

Messiah.

Messiah explores the lines among religion, faith and politics. It chronicles the modern world's reaction to a man who first appears in the Middle East creating a groundswell of followers around him claiming he is the Messiah. Is he sent from God or is he a dangerous fraud bent on dismantling the world's geopolitical order? The story unfolds from multiple points of view, including a young CIA agent, an Israeli Shin Bet officer, a Latino preacher and his Texan daughter, a Palestinian refugee and the media, among others.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #498
Binge Watching a Great Series on Netflix which is Actually Quite Original starring
Eric McCormack(Will From Will And Grace)
Series 1 Done and Series 2 Now Done And Very Impressed To Say the least.
Yes A Definite 👍👍👍👍 Thumbs Up For this one.9/10 And Series 3 Still to go.

Hundreds of years from now, the last surviving humans discover the means of sending consciousness back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These Travelers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future. These travelers are: FBI Special Agent Grant MacLaren, the team's leader; Marcy, a young, intellectually disabled woman in the care of her social worker, David; Trevor, a high school quarterback; Carly, a single mom in an abusive relationship; and Philip, a heroin-addicted college student. Armed only with their knowledge of history and an archive of social media profiles, the travelers discover that 21st century lives and relationships are as much a challenge as their high-stakes missions.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
Oh Yes now this is a Must See👍👍👍

The Witcher.

The Witcher is an American fantasy drama web television series created by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich for Netflix. It is based on the book series of the same name by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski. The Witcher follows the story of Geralt of Rivia, a solitary monster hunter, who struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than monsters and beasts. But when destiny hurtles him toward a powerful sorceress, and a young princess with a special gift, the three must learn to navigate independently the increasingly volatile Continent.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #500
Tonight’s Viewing:- Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker.

Ok So it had To Be Watched as I’m an Original Star Wars Fan.
1977 I was there on the first day of screening and been a fan ever since!!
(I Say Since The New Ones came Out and Basically Killed The Franchise)

My opinion Sadly its more “The Fall Of Skywalker”
This Movie is all Over the Place And Rey all of a Sudden is a Super Jedi ?WTF!!

Star Wars R.I.P!!! Jar Jar Abrams has Officially Killed the Franchise

I’m Gutted To Say the least.

Attachments

481 - 500 of 575 Posts