The Watch Site banner

What is your favorite watch? Let's see a pic of your favorite watch!

8K views 43 replies 38 participants last post by  balance 
#1 ·
Anyone want to play?

If I had to choose, it would be my SBBN017 Quartz Tuna.

Its so comfortable, Accurate, Matches my Wedding band quite well, great lume, awesome hands and killer second hand. It's just perfect. HOWEVER, the fact that the battery will die someday is the only reason I wouldnt want to be stranded on an island with it.

If I fly in an airplane I like to wear a solar powered atomic G Shock in case the worst happens, I know it will be there forever keeping time with me on my deserted island. ?? :) Ha ha.

Lets see your one favorite watch Gents! It's a near impossible question, I know...

See less See more
#2 ·
I think this Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph is as close as perfection as you can get. This is one of my long, long term grails but I hope to one day send an email to my friend Katsu-San and formalize an order......

If I score this baby, I will never buy another watch. Promise. :-* :-*

#5 ·
minidriver said:
I think this Grand Seiko Spring Drive Chronograph is as close as perfection as you can get. This is one of my long, long term grails but I hope to one day send an email to my friend Katsu-San and formalize an order......

If I score this baby, I will never buy another watch. Promise. :-* :-*
[/quote]

Promises are to be broken ;D
From my own personal experience I can say that after buying that watch you'll be numb for a while, but within a years time the madness takes over again!!

#15 ·
Nothing as fancy as many of the others posted but one that has special meaning to it...

The special meaning is that this one was a 'Ramon treasure chest surprise' and that it was the combined resources of this forum that put it back together :)
It got help from a couple of forum members and also parts donated by Mr Lee of chronograph.com.

This is truly my SCWF watch and it gets worn probably more than any other watch I own(except my work watch).
Say what we may about the 7s36 being just a 7s26 with two extra and unimportant jewels, this watch is the epitome of what the 7sxx can be.

#16 ·
Can't compete with the big boys but I do have a MM. Actually it was my first watch........

#17 ·
This is one of my all time favorites. It was one of the first "real" watches I purchased and kick started my
interest in watches and seikos in particular. Have had it since 2005 and have only changed the x-stal / strap
and still doesn't miss a beat. Always brings a smile when I wear it......................

#19 ·
Nope, it's an Ingersol from the 60's...... ;)

#20 ·
My favorite watch I own is this 1969 5126-6030, it always brightens my day when I wear it. I pieced this one together over about 6 months. There is about 10-12 hours work on the dial individually hand laying the bare metal foil onto the hour markers. It made all the difference in the world, I left the original lume on it so it still looks vintage. It was also the first movement I stripped (mostly), oiled and regulated myself. Runs at +5-7 seconds a day :) I just sourced a NOS seconds hand for it to replace the painted one on there. I am just looking for an original bracelet...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.