The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok mates...got a fun project incoming.

Watch is allegedly 28mm in diameter (without the crown)

Does any one know the model? Year is unknown... Movement is obviously not original...

I want to refinish this for my wife so we have matching watches (skx007), cute, right? Lol

Appreciate any help with this...

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Well hello well i am not sure what that is...first i thought it was a 4205 boy's watch...but the lines look wrong...it should be a fun one to start with...was there any case back?..Hey have you heard of Ramon...watchcollector on the bay?...if it is a 4205...he has quite a few of them for sale for parts ...can't wait to see what you will do with it...if you need anything...we are all here to help..God Bless John

·
Registered
225 Posts
Real bitser that one, you would need to be double jointed to read the time, sober that is!

I assume it IS a Seiko case? If so I think I would be looking for a Seiko movement that fit, hard to tell the size of the case from the photo, maybe a Seiko 5 movement with the 4 o'clock stem would fit.

Max

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Well obviously the dial doesn't match the movement, but without seeing the case back markings it's not even obvious that it matches the case, either way the dial location pins seem to have sheared or been cut off when it was mated with the Citizen movement. Picture of the case back please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If this is the watch from Spain (I think Peter is in Spain?) then it did not have a back, did it??

WT

Correct, which is why i didnt move on it. Case is unknown since its only 28mm not the typical boy size. I dont know if its available still...want it but if i cant source a back then its useless...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts