The Watch Site banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
I agree, I think it's usually called sunburst. When the brush lines are concentric with the dial I believe it's a circular finish. Some people also refer to the sunburst as a radial finish.
To add to the confusion, I've also seen the circular finish called radial (incorrectly, in my opinion.)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.