The Watch Site banner
161 - 180 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
This Casio is my most uncomfortable watch that I own. Maybe it is just my wrist or all the rigid angles, but talk about being aware of the wearing experience.:ROFLMAO:
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Watch accessory

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
There is, however it has to be ordered from Casio. The bracelet isn't bad at all. It is all the edges and angles of the watch head that dig into the wrist. It is a little more comfortable to wear it on the right wrist as the crown side is the worst.
I could see that. any option to put it on a rubber strap?

·
Special Member
15,665 Posts
I like the Strapcode bracelets a lot but they too can dig in on the edges sometimes. If they would just add a slight bevel to the inside edges I think it would make them super comfy. Looks like the same issue with the Casio.

Silver Watch Font Material property Jewellery

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Oh yeah, I can think of quite a few offending bracelets that have that same issue. Yes, if Casio would have rounded out the case more it would be much easier on the wrist. I am sure they didn't because of looks. I shouldn't complain about this Casio as the technology in the movement makes the quartz of yesteryear look pedestrian in comparison. That said, I absolutely love the classic 754X movements and their trimmers. Simplicity just works. :)
I like the Strapcode bracelets a lot but they too can dig in on the edges sometimes. If they would just add a slight bevel to the inside edges I think it would make them super comfy. Looks like the same issue with the Casio.

View attachment 482006

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Switching to a more comfortable watch for the evening. (y) Honestly I should have just stopped with this one.o_O
Watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory Finger

161 - 180 of 243 Posts