The Watch Site banner
41 - 60 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Citizen Diver's Titanium GMT with the yellow hand. (y)
View attachment 480914
I've got the same watch. Its one awesome watch. And nobody knows! It is the most accurate watch I've ever owned. Toughas nails. Its crazy impossible to scratch- i sprayed mine by accident withbrake cleaner. It didnt phase it. And, last i checked, a few days ago, its lost only .5 to 1 second since June this year.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Yep, you could say it is the G-Shock of Citizen....thick sapphire crystal, B877 movement, full Ti2 with scratch resistant coating, great lume, screw-in crown, and comfortable on the wrist. I keep thinking about trying mine on a NATO for reduced L2L. Overall the Citizen Yellow 24 rocks. :p
I've got the same watch. Its one awesome watch. And nobody knows! It is the most accurate watch I've ever owned. Toughas nails. Its crazy impossible to scratch- i sprayed mine by accident withbrake cleaner. It didnt phase it. And, last i checked, a few days ago, its lost only .5 to 1 second since June this year.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I'm not particularly a fan of homages; however, this watch was a very thoughtful gift from my significant other. She thought I might enjoy it, so I do wear it from time to time. This Steinhart is an obvious (insert whatever here) of the Rolex 126610LV. Interestingly enough, it was Steinhart that first put a green ceramic bezel on a black dial in this style. Could one say the Rolex 126610LV is a homage of this Steinhart? o_O

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property
Watch Hand Analog watch Plant Clock

·
Special Member
15,317 Posts
I always thought Steinhart was one of the few watches that could legitimately get away with any similarity they may have to the other guy. It's a very decent watch with a nice build.
I think it stands on its own.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I have to say that it seems to hold its own against the Yachtmaster in the house. I figured I'd post a few other pictures as it does look nice. :) The camera on my phone doesn't do the watch justice, or maybe I am not a photographer.;)
Watch Arm Watch accessory Finger Analog watch
Watch Azure Finger Watch accessory Natural material

I always thought Steinhart was one of the few watches that could legitimately get away with any similarity they may have to the other guy. It's a very decent watch with a nice build.
I think it stands on its own.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I managed to get this watch repaired last night and figured it needed some wrist time today. Depending on my OCD (CDO) I may disassemble it again to correct the dial which is pushed over slightly to the right. It appears that the print on the dial is ever so slightly off center. Other than that everything lines up nicely. Eh, second thought I'll probably just let it be until it needs serviced again.

Watch Analog watch Clock Measuring instrument Watch accessory

41 - 60 of 139 Posts