The Watch Site banner
21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just finished this rebuild. I think it will be my office watch until the next one. I’ll change up to 4x throughout the day tho 😆

1 - Morning home espresso, on a bracelet, king or grand quartz. the cold metal in the morning is nice and no fuss time setting
2 - Office - one of maybe 🤔 8 to chose from.
3 - Dinner making watch, one of three divers.
4 - After dinner watch. Something small and light like my KS45.

no watch yet for my cycle commute. suggestion? i’m thinking a canteen or a marathon.

Watch Brown Analog watch Everyday carry Clock

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sounds like you have a very nice collection and purpose for each watch. I would have to suggest the Marathon for cycling as I have a few and they seem very well made.
Just finished this rebuild. I think it will be my office watch until the next one. I’ll change up to 4x throughout the day tho 😆

1 - Morning home espresso, on a bracelet, king or grand quartz. the cold metal in the morning is nice and no fuss time setting
2 - Office - one of maybe 🤔 8 to chose from.
3 - Dinner making watch, one of three divers.
4 - After dinner watch. Something small and light like my KS45.

no watch yet for my cycle commute. suggestion? i’m thinking a canteen or a marathon.

View attachment 480701

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Sweet! I keep toying with the idea of getting a 7548 just to see what all the fuss is about. Only thing holding me back is I have too many watches already in my opinion.
yes, and "Dial code: 701L T" The JDM market 150M Resist versions ;)

21 - 40 of 139 Posts