The Watch Site banner
221 - 240 of 390 Posts
A rare early digi from 1976. Snagged it for opening bid!

That is in amazingly great condition for a LCD display watch of that genre. I just picked up this one, no rotation, but the circuit was OK, the coil was pulsing, not erotically, and it wanted to go, as most pulsing things have a tendency to do. Pulled the second hand, and the second wheel, a microscopic piece of detritus was stuck on the third wheel, jamming the works. Odd thing being that the case back had never been off of this one, so it must have dropped in there during assembly. Maybe someone was enjoying a Fritos snack on the assembly line?? But the microscopic piece of kukae wasn't orange. The plot thickens, but the watch is running fine.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Very nice. I particularly like the Super Beat 10 text on the dial) I bought one of these some years ago that had a pretty rough case (there seems to be 3 or 4 case variations with this model) but had the good fortune of finding a much better (empty) case on YJ.

Just won this at an auction, is the bees knees of Citizen chronometers in my view.
It looks like its had a bit of a life, but haven't we all. its going to be my daily I think. ( with bit of a polish )

Very nice. I particularly like the Super Beat 10 text on the dial) I bought one of these some years ago that had a pretty rough case (there seems to be 3 or 4 case variations with this model) but had the good fortune of finding a much better (empty) case on YJ.
Any luck finding a crystal?

No. The empty case I got had a cut glass crystal in reasonable condition. I have searched for replacement cut glass crystals previously and had a bit of trouble identifying the appropriate crystal required.
The photo is 10x so I hope that it won't look so bad when it arrives. I've asked "the sweephand" for the crystal part number, he was lucky and picked up one in Japan, as per his blog. Citizen have a few other watches with the same pattern glass that apparently fit, Im hoping to maybe find a good one ✌

This arrived earlier this week I bought it back in July but had to leave it with Buyee until mid August. And it took a month to get here. I had nearly given up hope. Well worth the wait.

I have been after a Jet ever since I heard of them, such a cool name. Plus I've been looking for a scripted dial. So this killed two birds with one stone. Needs a service though.

I am fairly confident that it is legit, I would appreciate it if one of the experts here could confirm one way or another.

One question the bracelet says Schmieder on it which I assume is not original. I can't find anything about them online but does anyone know how to resize them? There are no obvious removable links.

This arrived earlier this week I bought it back in July but had to leave it with Buyee until mid August. And it took a month to get here. I had nearly given up hope. Well worth the wait.

I have been after a Jet ever since I heard of them, such a cool name. Plus I've been looking for a scripted dial. So this killed two birds with one stone. Needs a service though.

I am fairly confident that it is legit, I would appreciate it if one of the experts here could confirm one way or another.

One question the bracelet says Schmieder on it which I assume is not original. I can't find anything about them online but does anyone know how to resize them? There are no obvious removable links.

Its a great looking watch. no the bracelet not original.

221 - 240 of 390 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.