The Watch Site banner
201 - 220 of 390 Posts
I have this citizen titanium bullhead av0080-88e on the way, this bullhead has been released this year to celebrate 50 years since Citizen released their first titanium watch in 1970.
The case differs from the recent Tsuno bullheads and is a limited edition, there are two versions this silver one and a black faced version as well.

This is a link to an article on the first ever titanium watch released by Citizen
The first ever titanium watch was a Citizen watch - Horbiter

Whoop-whoop - Finally pulled the trigger on a Homer railroad watch. On its way from Yahoo Japan, once the planes start flying again:

View attachment 446788
Do you have a photo of the engraving on the back, some one will be able to translate it and tell you what station or area it was originally issued at. they are a great and very accurate watch

This Citizen Calibre 2100 on it's way to the mainland, new battery, crystal, cleaned, serviced, pressure tested. The amp meter, (battery indicator), wouldn't budge, even with the new battery, and a reset. Dis-assembled the movement, as the coil, rotor and gears for the amp meter are buried in the movement. There was so much oil on those few gears that they were literally stuck face to face where they overlap. I would assume the watch left Citizen in that condition. Got it all cleaned up, and operating properly. In my opinion, this is the most overpriced, overrated, piece of s$$t that Citizen makes.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

OK so I know I said thats it for this month but.......
1 the grey Alarm was a bargain and as I have the silver Dial and the Black dial already, just the blue to go
2 the Custom again was a bargain and I would almost call it quite rear ;)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

201 - 220 of 390 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.