The Watch Site banner

What Citizen do you have in the mail ? :)

47077 Views 384 Replies 86 Participants Last post by  ChangingTimes
We have a Seiko post running so how about a Citizen one ?

This is rare for me but I have two Citizen in the post, they may both be dead but I live in hope :) i'm pretty sure that if parts/spares where more readily available I would have a lot more because Citizen quality and model range is superb imo.

See less See more
1 - 20 of 385 Posts

Aw heck John, can't you just change the title of the "Seiko in the mail" post to "Seiko/Citizen"? :confused:

Then I won't have to chase two different threads. :rolleyes:

- Thomas
Keeps you on your toe's Thomas and young :)
We have a Seiko post running so how about a Citizen one ?

This is rare for me but I have two Citizen in the post, they may both be dead but I live in hope :) i'm pretty sure that if parts/spares where more readily available I would have a lot more because Citizen quality and model range is superb imo.

They both look pretty cool john
A Citizen 52-110 is coming my way ;)
This is the one I was talking about ;)

See less See more
Reactions: 1
wohoo! Adorex 8000 incoming :)
Timing adjustment via the crown. mint condition. can't wait.

See less See more
Looks rather clean!
These can still be purchased new in some European markets.
Looks rather clean!
That Aqualand has never been used or on a wrist.
Awesome shape that one is in.
This rather nice Citizen cosmotron if i say so myself. Im not big on citizen but couldnt let this one go.

See less See more
^

That's nice. I'm not a huge citizen lover but that looks interesting. Must say though their old auto movements seem to run really well.
^

That's nice. I'm not a huge citizen lover but that looks interesting. Must say though their old auto movements seem to run really well.
Thanks! It actually is an electrical movement. Never had one of those before. (hopefully it wont start a Seiko electrical movement obsessions for me :p )
Thanks! It actually is an electrical movement. Never had one of those before. (hopefully it wont start a Seiko electrical movement obsessions for me :p )
They have a mechanical balance don't they? Pretty cool.
They have a mechanical balance don't they? Pretty cool.
Yes i believe so but they have a battery and motor instead of a mainspring. Just like the Seiko EL and Elnix.
1 - 20 of 385 Posts