The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Administrator
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Seiko post running so how about a Citizen one ?

This is rare for me but I have two Citizen in the post, they may both be dead but I live in hope :) i'm pretty sure that if parts/spares where more readily available I would have a lot more because Citizen quality and model range is superb imo.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Aw heck John, can't you just change the title of the "Seiko in the mail" post to "Seiko/Citizen"? :confused:

Then I won't have to chase two different threads. :rolleyes:

- Thomas

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
We have a Seiko post running so how about a Citizen one ?

This is rare for me but I have two Citizen in the post, they may both be dead but I live in hope :) i'm pretty sure that if parts/spares where more readily available I would have a lot more because Citizen quality and model range is superb imo.

They both look pretty cool john

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
^

That's nice. I'm not a huge citizen lover but that looks interesting. Must say though their old auto movements seem to run really well.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
^

That's nice. I'm not a huge citizen lover but that looks interesting. Must say though their old auto movements seem to run really well.
Thanks! It actually is an electrical movement. Never had one of those before. (hopefully it wont start a Seiko electrical movement obsessions for me :p )

1 - 20 of 206 Posts