The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered this

Its sibling I just picked up was getting lonely :)

I rationalized that I like bracelets better and buying a bracelet separately could cost too much. I don't have a picture but I have the blue one on a 20mm Breitling caoutchouc rubber strap and it really has found a home.

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOW! can you say lume?! very nice.

this doesn't hold a candle to your beauties.......but you asked, so....

i got this off of eprey last night for 10 bucks. it's a non-working citizen newmaster. the seller is apparently the original owner and does not know the year manufactured, but he bought it in okinawa in 1968. i should email him and ask if he bought it new. i'm guessing yes.

i'm stoked....looks like you are, too.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Currently only waiting for this one:-

Should be fun trying to find a new crystal for it, lets hope Cousins can come up with something suitable.;)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
the seller is apparently the original owner and does not know the year manufactured, but he bought it in okinawa in 1968. i should email him and ask if he bought it new. i'm guessing yes.
The serial number gives a production date of March 1968 by the looks of it (starts 803)

Stephen

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All looks good. I suppose I am "nouveau riche" and you guys are "old money" even though I don't think any of us spent too much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts