The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A short intro of myself:

After many years without watches at all, I returned 4 years ago. The reason, a watch I saw 10 years ago but never bought. Eventually, I bought it and found myself hooked by the world of mechanical watches...

After a while, looking for dive watches, I found the Seiko monsters and fell in love. Also in the picture, a Coyote Tan ceramic coated, done by MotorCity WatchWorks.

So far, also one of Citizen's Aqualands found its way to my scuba diving adventures :eek:

Cheers from the Nordics!

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,751 Posts
Hi all,

A short intro of myself:

After many years without watches at all, I returned 4 years ago. The reason, a watch I saw 10 years ago but never bought. Eventually, I bought it and found myself hooked by the world of mechanical watches...

After a while, looking for dive watches, I found the Seiko monsters and fell in love. Also in the picture, a Coyote Tan ceramic coated, done by MotorCity WatchWorks.

So far, also one of Citizen's Aqualands found its way to my scuba diving adventures :

Cheers from the Nordics!
Welcome!!
Nice watches you got there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I do a lot of changing straps on the Seikos - different straps really make these ones change appearance. Sporty, diving, rugged and even stylish some times ;-)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
welcome to the forum...we are glad to have you with us...that is a great collection too...God Bless John...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just realized that my Seiko divers also brought me into other divers.

Here's an exciting piece made of bronze by Ennebi. These guys used to work for Panerai and designed a 1000 meter dive watch in the 80's. It never went into production until they left Panerai and started Ennebi. They continued the process and designed the Fondale, which also is the basis for their Marino.

The strap is made of shark skin.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts