The Watch Site banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Special Member
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Yep, Sunday family dinner. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day so it's corned beef and cabbage with taters and carrots.

All about the Fam, Zeke.

We should do our own watch fair, get some of the fellas together, NOLA or as far as Knoxville for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
441 Posts
Much obliged! While I take a break

Sitting in TX, drinking KY beer. Is this a great world, or what?! I need to find some of that. I have family in KY who will appreciate it.

For myself, I drove 4 miles down the street to my friend's brewery to sit and have a pint of 3 Freaks - Yoga Pants IPA (I presume it's named that because it has nothing to hide?), but I forgot to take photos. I will remedy that tomorrow.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
All about the Fam, Zeke.

We should do our own watch fair, get some of the fellas together, NOLA or as far as Knoxville for me.

Let's make it happen guys. I appoint Ray as the committee chairman.

Sent from my Z916BL using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Let's make it happen guys. I appoint Ray as the committee chairman.

Never been to any of the beaches there in Alabama, that could work. Maybe mix in a sky dive and the obligatory wrist shots, huh Kenny?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Never been to any of the beaches there in Alabama, that could work. Maybe mix in a sky dive and the obligatory wrist shots, huh Kenny?

Wrist shots at 13,000 ft would be hard to top! I've jumped 4 times and it's the most fun you'll ever have with your clothes on, hahaha.

·
Registered
441 Posts
With all due respect, I'll be happy to stay grounded and serve pints to the survivors (and toast to the departed). My front door is at 6000 ft, and I will drive or hike as high as physics allows. But I know my limits ;)

- Craig

·
Special Member
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Sitting in TX, drinking KY beer. Is this a great world, or what?! I need to find some of that. I have family in KY who will appreciate it.

For myself, I drove 4 miles down the street to my friend's brewery to sit and have a pint of 3 Freaks - Yoga Pants IPA (I presume it's named that because it has nothing to hide?), but I forgot to take photos. I will remedy that tomorrow.

Cheers!

Sounds about perfect, Craig! Would love to have a few with you. You live in a great area for outdoorsy fun things, good breweries and some other danky treats.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
With all due respect, I'll be happy to stay grounded and serve pints to the survivors (and toast to the departed). My front door is at 6000 ft, and I will drive or hike as high as physics allows. But I know my limits ;)

- Craig
Lol Craig, you have a greater chance of perishing on the drive to the drop zone.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
One of my favourites from the Wychwood Brewery....
Especially at the moment as Aldi are selling four 500ml cans for £3.99:s_good:

161 - 179 of 179 Posts