The Watch Site banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tonight ( last night and tomorrow night) Im drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone I brewed myself.

Haven't tried the real thing , but this clone is fantastic!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Just settled down to watch the France-Peru match with a glass of this:-
Surprisingly nice with just a hint of banana flavour :cool:

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
My neighbours because he has his own micro brewery in the garden and brews some very good beers. Its open shop for me because I look after his house and cat while they are away...which is quite a lot.

DSCN3048.jpg

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great choice! I can only ever find this at our annual Greek Festival, and when the wife and I went to Greece a couple of years ago... But when we were there, we tried some local stuff, like Santorini Brewing Co (their donkey-named beers were delicious) and the Volkan Brewery (Volcano, also on Santorini). Every Greek beer I have had has been easy drinking and refreshing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
One of the guys that works for me was at a school back east last month and brought me home some of this... We can't buy it west of the Mississippi, so it was a pleasant surprise when he showed up with a couple pint cans.

(stock image from google).

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
One of the guys that works for me was at a school back east last month and brought me home some of this... We can't buy it west of the Mississippi, so it was a pleasant surprise when he showed up with a couple pint cans.

(stock image from google).

Spoke to a distributor rep couple days ago and mentioned they already have it in Louisiana and will be bringing into coastal Texas soon. I want to taste this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Spoke to a distributor rep couple days ago and mentioned they already have it in Louisiana and will be bringing into coastal Texas soon. I want to taste this one.

It's worth the search!

·
Banned
1,394 Posts
Heineken. And one too many as Ive just bought two tickets to see Morrissey next month and I hardly even know any of his solo stuff. Hope he plays some classic Smiths!!

·
Special Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Heineken. And one too many as Ive just bought two tickets to see Morrissey next month and I hardly even know any of his solo stuff. Hope he plays some classic Smiths!!

Classic Smiths is the s**t !!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Not bad, a little hint of lemon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #140 (Edited)
This hazy little thing, my go to for awhile now.

Had some good ones couple weeks ago in New England, home of the New England style ipa; NEIPA
visited Trillium, Night Shift, Lord Hobo, and few others.

Best stuff I’ve ever had.

121 - 140 of 179 Posts