The Watch Site banner

81 - 100 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Pilsner Urquell and Blue Moon are my current favorites but my all time favorite was classic Michelob with the foil neck label. Unfortunately, its nearly impossible to find anymore. Interestingly enough it always rated near the top of its catagory in international competitions !

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Variety is the spice of life, different meal different beverage.I have always enjoyed beer from the bottle. If you are going to take time and enjoy a beer, the carbonation remains much longer from the bottle. If you choose to down it fast, pour a glass. Bottles tend to stay colder longer than an open glass. Cheers !

Attachments

·
Special Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Firestone 2017 vintage, and the two 50/50’s (Evan Williams and vanilla) along with a few others that have been stashed for this Sunday, at our family get together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Variety is the spice of life, different meal different beverage.I have always enjoyed beer from the bottle. If you are going to take time and enjoy a beer, the carbonation remains much longer from the bottle. If you choose to down it fast, pour a glass. Bottles tend to stay colder longer than an open glass. Cheers !

Stella, anywhere anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 179 Posts