The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although it will be a while before my 6217-8001 gets its turn on the workbench the one question that has entered my mind when I think about it is what band am I going to install it on as I already know when I finish it I will most likely be wearing it for the first couple of weeks after its done. I have been thinking of going with this band here. I'm not trying to find the exact band it came with just one that looks like it belongs on the watch and is comfortable.

Michael

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Pretty sure it was your isofrane combo which made me go look for one, Jim.

I like the setup, but the looks of the tropic and waffle keep me from making it a full-time option.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The band in my picture is sold by WJean. I like the comfort of this style rubber strap. I think I'll go with this one for my 6217 and use the WJean waffle strap on my 6105-8000. I like them both so its one of each!

Michael

·
Registered
373 Posts
I usually wear the 62mas with a military green NATO strap. I have the original strap which is in great condition, but I prefer the NATO.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Tried a few over the years, though I must admit it gets no wrist time, but love the watch, though not the easiest watch to get a good pic of,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts