The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Veteran Member
28,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On The Pond...$1300.00 OBO ? Does anyone have one ?

I have no affiliation...

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Cool piece. I've got the regular version, which is nice, but wears small. Not sure how rare they are with the graphics and inscription, but at 1300 it's 3-4 times what the watch in standard form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
Over the years i have seen a few of these with the dial markings on the forums etc, always fancied one of the standard ones until i did get to try one i was really disappointed, just too small in the flesh.

ps: I wouldent pay anything like that amount for the one pictured, unless i was drunk :) (i wouldent then :) ).

·
Registered
579 Posts
I watch the bay pretty regularly and it seems that these have been on almost constantly for the last 6-9 months. Someone either has a stash of real ones or something's rotten in...wherever these are from.

I own 2 of the normal pieces. They're cool watches with a nice shape, but as others have stated, not very large. I do like the fact that they're acrylic crystals as it lends some "warmth" to the overall look.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I loved the look of this 7005, but it's was too thin/light/small for me, and the finish didn't seem to be up to the standard of the 6105/6215/6217. Sold it for ~$275.

Here's one with a speedmaster, for reference:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have seen that shape/style case on a few boutique divers. I like it, but it seems that with the diminishing supply/rising price of 6105's, someone is trying to transfer the value to this diver. However, as has been said, in this environment, too small so I doubt it will catch on. Someone is too proud of his watch!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I saw one about 8 month ago here on eBay in the US. It went for a crazy $1800 US. I have never seen another one come up. I like the watch but not that much.

Michael

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
On The Pond...$1300.00 OBO ? Does anyone have one ?

I have no affiliation...
Aloha ... " D, . David That watch if from ...
" The Imperial National Guard of the King of Arabia " .... King Abdullah ibn Abdilaziz
It was contracted to Seiko to be made for him and his guards. It is some what rare to come up sometimes I have seen also.
Aloha Sir.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts