So sorry my dear friend
Stay safe out there
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
It doesn't bother me at all.

I got over it after our "Buddy Sal" spoofed just about everyone on this forum who sells on eBay.
I do not know about this
Wow that sounds like a crazy story my dear friend

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Yeah I could use the sale for sure but the shipping would kill me.;)
Not only that but shipping to self might be delayed by the whole Covid-19 situation.
:)

·
Special Member
2,681 Posts
Although the mirror reseller's business model is easy to understand - take a fixed price listing and use the description and photos and then re-offer the item on another platform at a higher price.

What I do not understand is the logistics of a transaction. How is the item paid for and shipped? Shipped to the reseller or directly to the end user/buyer?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Although the mirror reseller's business model is easy to understand - take a fixed price listing and use the description and photos and then re-offer the item on another platform at a higher price.

What I do not understand is the logistics of a transaction. How is the item paid for and shipped? Shipped to the reseller or directly to the end user/buyer?
Only one way to find out :)

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I think the idea is to garner a payment, drain the money, and disappear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts