The Watch Site banner

What? Another Scamming "Mirror" Web Site

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Grammarofdesign 
#1 ·
I just listed my watch on ebay and then in a totally non-related watch hunt I got this hit:

Yep, a 'mirror' job. I thought only Saltotheworld on YJ was running this scam !

See less See more
#2 ·
Well I guess we should not be shocked
So sorry my dear friend
Stay safe out there
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Well I guess we should not be shocked
So sorry my dear friend
Stay safe out there
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It doesn't bother me at all.

I got over it after our "Buddy Sal" spoofed just about everyone on this forum who sells on eBay.

#9 · (Edited)
Although the mirror reseller's business model is easy to understand - take a fixed price listing and use the description and photos and then re-offer the item on another platform at a higher price.

What I do not understand is the logistics of a transaction. How is the item paid for and shipped? Shipped to the reseller or directly to the end user/buyer?

#10 ·
Although the mirror reseller's business model is easy to understand - take a fixed price listing and use the description and photos and then re-offer the item on another platform at a higher price.

What I do not understand is the logistics of a transaction. How is the item paid for and shipped? Shipped to the reseller or directly to the end user/buyer?
Only one way to find out :)

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.