The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had this beautiful Tudor Snowflake Submariner for a little while now, and although the face and case are beautiful, I've never really identified with the watch. It just never popped for me, and sat in the watch box for extended periods of time. Recently I thought about moving it along and maybe getting something else. Then I figured I'd try a casual leather NATO, confident if it didn't work I could use the new NATO on something else.

Here is the before:

and the after:

My point (I guess) there's a right setup for every watch, just keep looking and that special watch might become even more special

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
That NATO really works. As you know the newer Tudor Black Bay offers a distressed leather strap when brand new purchase, I like this much better.

Well played !

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I wish I could get a pic where the leather looks more accurate. It's a dark brown and it really accents the warmth of the dial really well.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
that looks amazing...that is my favorite style of watch...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Very nice! I usually wear my vintage subs with a NATO strap, I've always liked the look.

Now, I'm thinking maybe, I'll give leather or distressed leather a glance.... just where to buy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts