The Watch Site banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
34,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 6105 for sale on the TF and then moved it to ebay and i have just seen another 6105 on ebay in the States and the seller has copied and pasted my text in his auction!!! :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
I had the same experience, my post at MWF for sale was copied and posted by one chap Lazarus___ to WUS. It happens to 2 other members of MWF.

After that I made a report to the moderator of both forum. Just have to on a lookout.

I wonder what is this chap up to?

:confused:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I read both listings and he clearly cut and pasted your copy. But he did make changes to your text showing that his list is a non functioning watch. He also states its for parts and repair. He shows no picture of the movement so one does even know if there is a movement or if it's correct. The seller also has no feedback. Looks like it could be a scam.

·
Super Moderator
3,343 Posts
I can only assume they plagiarized you, due to the fact that you are always so well spoken. Not to mention your grammar, spelling & punctuation are always so spot on.
Your tone is neither respectful, nor appreciated. I would have hoped you had gotten the world-wide memo by now that nitpicking one's grammar, spelling, or punctuation (especially in a casual setting such as this) shows a severe lack of courtesy and human understanding. It ultimately stands in the way of a free exchange of ideas, information, and feelings. Please try to be nice during your time here, and knock off the not-too-subtle jabs at others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.