The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am very bummed...i got this like new pc3 just a few days ago and just got a chance to use it...followed the directions and when i turn it on and within a minute or two..it makes this terrible noise and gets louder...any idea why?..as we all know these are hard to find...it looks like new...i was told hardly used..i am going to have to send it back.....must be i got the lemon...

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Noisey Machine

Try wrapping it in .... "insulation Wrap " , to muffle
the noise when used.
or ,
Take a piece of ply-board with springs mounted to it and use
a piece of sheet rubber too sit under it.
Be sure to make a little strip of wood at all the edges for the
cleaner not to slip off when in use.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well it make more like a loose belt on a car sound..i have used these in the past..so i knew there would be some noise...but this just did not sound right...it is a shame as it is like new...

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chevere i will try the test..thank you...seller tells me i am getting refunded..so either way i am not out..i just do not want to catch fire or shock myself..

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nothing worse than getting what you have searched for to be non working....

·
Registered
708 Posts
chevere i will try the test..thank you...seller tells me i am getting refunded..so either way i am not out..i just do not want to catch fire or shock myself..
Definitely want to be careful, first and foremost. I can't imagine what would make the sound you're describing so hopefully the seller will get it sorted out for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.