The Watch Site banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
34,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great fight back from two down to gain a draw and by all accounts you should have won !!!!!!! :) ;)

Wearing my 6309 to watch England, i hope they show some of the same stuff that the USA produced.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks Tiger! Was a great game. I had it on in my office... We Bostonians suffered a big loss to the Los Angeles Lakers last night for the NBA championship as well. Long time rivalry between our two cities... Anyway, it went to Game 7 and Los Angeles came out victorious. Hope your team is victorious! The US did make a great go if it in that game.:)

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
The idiotic referee stole the third goal from the US. Plain and simple. it was robbery of the highest degree at the stadium.

The US team should charge a formal complaint to FIFA. That was disgusting how that man got away with it :-[

This was probably one of the very best matches in this world cup so far. Coming back from far behind with a 0-2 against your team is for the books. I would also go as far as saying that Bob Bradley waited too long to make the necessary field changes during the first half. The US missed 2-3 clear scoring opportunities during 1T.

It was an amazing showing by the US team. It was like literally raising from the ashes! In some many ways our crippled country needs a boost to its morale.

World Cup has seen many goals similar to the one that was stolen from the US today. I hate FIFA's double standards, really I do.

·
Administrator
34,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
markmills said:
Tiger... oh dear. At least you had the 6309 to enjoy!
ha ha after watching that display of ours i am %&*#@& glad i had something to enjoy :'(

Go on the USA !!! :) :)

·
Special Member
1,103 Posts
Watched the England Game in Waterford Ireland tonight,not impressed at all. John I thought it was 3rd rate by England at best. At least the Guinnes here is in fine form,and well done USA.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Thanks all - as an American, I take full credit naturally. Not for the blown call, though. :D

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
So as a dual citizen, today definitely had its ups and downs. The US game was just great to watch and they truly were robbed of a great fightback victory. The guy who was marginally offside was clearly not active in the play....

As for the England game, oh dear, how disappointing.

Still on the upside, as long as England beat Slovenia and the US beat Algeria, we will both go through to the final 16...

Spencer said:
Thanks all - as an American, I take full credit naturally. Not for the blown call, though. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.