The Watch Site banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I don't feel good about owning watches that I don't wear anymore. Many of them are perfectly good watches but I just have other watches now that I like more. But selling them or trading them is just a PITA.

This is absolutely my situation. I want others to enjoy the watches I no longer wear, but selling always ends up being more trouble than it’s worth.

Plus, reflecting OP’s sentiments, most of these watches I bought because I really wanted them; it’s hard to let go of them even though they don’t get worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sold so many, and I don't miss them at all, really. However, there are 3 I have a love for and they were gifts. In all seriousness, I just love learning how to work on them...and making mistakes... and doing decent jobs. Love them? I don't think so. I miss the 6306 I sold Todd but he paid good money and I know there are plenty out there if I wanted one. And he enjoys it more than I did!

Also selling doesn't put me off at all. Zero feedback Ebay buyers, maybe. But forum members? Not at all. I find I like just wearing one or two now consistently and let them age with me. Good topic Mike and I'd say....well...keep em! :)

I have sold so many, and I don't miss them at all, really. However, there are 3 I have a love for and they were gifts. In all seriousness, I just love learning how to work on them...and making mistakes... and doing decent jobs. Love them? I don't think so. I miss the 6306 I sold Todd but he paid good money and I know there are plenty out there if I wanted one. And he enjoys it more than I did!

Also selling doesn't put me off at all. Zero feedback Ebay buyers, maybe. But forum members? Not at all. I find I like just wearing one or two now consistently and let them age with me. Good topic Mike and I'd say....well...keep em! :)
Appreciate that Guy, very candid and very cool

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.